Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

HOW COME SALMAN & SRK SHARES SUCH A GREAT TRUE FRIENDSHIP?

Posted: 1 years ago

Did anyone thought about this ever?

Despite been arch rivals right from the start and throughout their long careers that expands over three plus decades why they are so close, and not just close but are GENUINE great friends that is hard to find even in day to day life let alone in a cut throat selfish competitive industry like Showbiz and that too for such stature of super stars? 

Another strange thing is that both of them have nothing in common, one is all heart (Salman) an overly emotional person and the other one is all mind (Srk) very calculative in everything whatever he do or even say. 

Then how come such a great friendship happened between these two, and most importantly it not just survived for 3 plus decades but stood tall through every thick and thin of time despite few very serious disputes between them ? What has really attracted these two to each other to sustain such a true long lasting friend ship ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cos, Khan Khan Bhai bhai 

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Cos, Khan Khan Bhai bhai 

Aamir and Saif are also Khans... no? 

🤔 🤗

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

driven apne marwate hue ðŸ¤£

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubh.shubh

Aamir and Saif are also Khans... no? 

🤔 🤗

They are also Bhai bhai but Salman Khan is very supportive of outsiders. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I don’t know 

It’s had its ups and downs 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I don’t know 

It’s had its ups and downs 

even after such lowest of lows with ugly personal fights for years they again maintained the friendship which is commandable, it does not happen even in real life of ordinary people let alone in showbiz... 

Raijeera thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubh.shubh

even after such lowest of lows with ugly personal fights for years they again maintained the friendship which is commandable, it does not happen even in real life of ordinary people let alone in showbiz... 

Honestly Salman might have felt guilty about messing with Aishwarya and shahrukh's movie chalte chalte which led to replacement of Aishwarya by Rani and delay in release. I guess since then they both weren't in talking terms. 

Samay k saath rishte badalte hai.

You know when you feel guilty about doing wrong to somone, you act extra nice to them. I think that's the case. 

Anyways, i have heard Salman shares good rapport with Amir too.