Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana Ranaut says Aamir was her best friend before Hrithik case

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Kangana Ranaut says Aamir was her best friend before her case against Hrithik 

Kangana took to instagram talking about the time she considered Aamir Khan her 'best friend.' Kanagan wrote, "Actually mujhe bhi kabhi kabhi woh din yaad aate hain jab Aamir sir was my best friend... jaane kahan gaye woh din (Sometimes I recall the time when Aamir Sir was my best friend... I don't know where those days have gone). Kangana further talked about the legal battle between her and Hrithik Roshan. She further wrote, "One thing is for sure that he has mentored me, appreciated me, and shaped a lot of my choices, before Hrithik did that legal case on me. Post that they made their loyalties clear – it was one woman against entire industry."

source: Kangana Ranaut says Aamir was her best friend before her case against Hrithik

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Meanwhile Aamir shuddering on his couch while reading this. Aamir tu toh gayo.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Aamir Khan searching for his slambook to make check where his bestie had written "spreading hate against my friends" under hobbies😅

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Meanwhile, Aamir Khan checking his email and messages to ensure he didn't send anything to her that can be misinterpreted and asking his PR team to be on standby😆

While simultaneously calling Salman to ensure atleast one political party will stand by him if Kangu goes rogue on him.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😆ab ye aamir ko pakad ke baith jayegi 🤣

Iska rona kab khatam hoga 

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Aamir and Kiran were indeed fond of her and spoke highly of her in a KWK episode, appreciated her in Queen and Aamir handed over Indian of the year award to Kangana for Queen in 2014.

Kangana was in many ways inspired by Aamir and was called wannabe female Aamir Khan given how she gave inputs, meddled in all aspects of filmmaking, spoke against media and awards. 

Amused Kangana calls him her best friend but was questioning his nationalism for meeting Turkey's first lady.

She blames Hrithik for everything gone wrong in her life.

Her obsession with HR reminds me eerily of Parveen blaming Amitabh for everything  gone wrong in her life and career. 

I am amused she called Aamir her best friend and was not upset at being replaced by Jiah Khan in Ghajini. Ghajini was offered to her first. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Daebak

Meanwhile, Aamir Khan checking his email and messages to ensure he didn't send anything to her that can be misinterpreted and asking his PR team to be on standby😆

While simultaneously calling Salman to ensure atleast one political party will stand by him if Kangu goes rogue on him.

you should be aamir’s advisor on this matter. Itna aage toh bechare ne socha nahi hoga par usko pata nahi kangna kya cheez hai 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kangna and her overactive mind.....she can be a great fiction writer...😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: atominis

Aamir and Kiran were indeed fond of her and spoke highly of her in a KWK episode, appreciated her in Queen and Aamir handed over Indian of the year award to Kangana for Queen in 2014.

Kangana was in many ways inspired by Aamir and was called wannabe female Aamir Khan given how she gave inputs, meddled in all aspects of filmmaking, spoke against media and awards. 

Amused Kangana calls him her best friend but was questioning his nationalism for meeting Turkey's first lady.

She blames Hrithik for everything gone wrong in her life.

Her obsession with HR reminds me eerily of Parveen blaming Amitabh for everything  gone wrong in her life and career. 

I am amused she called Aamir her best friend and was not upset at being replaced by Jiah Khan in Ghajini. Ghajini was offered to her first. 

Oh I remember reading about this article when she was replaced in Ghajini long back. I think Aamir was unhappy with the fact that even before the film’s release she was spilling the beans about it all over media, since he didn’t want the spoilers to come out and retain the suspense factor, he got her replaced. 

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ghanta 

Aamir doesn’t associate with psychos like Kangana