Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Feeling filthy watching this filthy show

jyothijssager thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thoo, pre leap post leap till date following the show inside out but never found an ounce or trace of goodness or humanity in patralekha without any selfish motive or her own gain but chavannis especially nowadays Ashwini sees her as murat of sacrifices , the home adhesive and what not. Pati ko chodo ,rakho apne paas ,bus Sai ke bacchche ko tho vapas dedo ,nahinn.but she is dukh dard peedith and we should understand .Chee. 

But sachaayi ye hai She is woman who is lower than a prostitute who works for money . If chavannis were really a parivar of any virtue they should have ousted her atleast after their Bahu and pothey supposed death.

Now ghum has reached it's saturation point. It is time for channel to act . The production house is taking liberty and fooling not only viewers but also channel undercurrent showing Sai as righteous but keeping someone relevant. Vinu wants behen too with filthy family and Sai emotionally promises. Waah. Morality at it's peaks. Not only vinu less but Sai should be saviless too to give to kokhless and become childless ,lifeless because she has no right to live in this world because she is parivarless anaath. Waah. Kudos makers. But we are not fools. Idiots.Now a days  many a times I remember my Nani who used to give unginnath gaaliya and badduas for silly reasons nonstop. But alas I don't have it in me.

Can't the channel first take back the rights of production house and second sack the real idiot couple forever who are responsible for turning the show into shit but retain vankar and revamp the show in right way.

Is there stil something we can do? I don't know but I can't bear but can't leave. Sai ke baare mein sochne par majboor hojati hoon.Pata nahin kyun? This is the first time in my life , I feel for a fictional character but I tell you i am not an emotional person. The makers are thinking they are playing with the characters of the show but I am seeing they played with the life of fearless outspoken teenage girl ,then a lady of self esteem , then a strong woman , a righteous wife,  tagged banjh and brought surrogacy, kept her away during pregnancy period and snatched her baby when born, then when she turned against and walked out with her baby snatched and again gave it to the wimpy vamp and at every instance she was the sufferer but they made her the culprit and still going strong , ab fir se they are playing with the mother. Gandh lagta hai after watching each episode. Why don't they kill Sai once and for all. Two tears will flow but we will move on.Do I make sense really? Kudos to the makers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arey dost, why will they kill Sai. They are such a genius made the female lead as doosri aurat... wah wH. Never understood whom they wanna satisfy by using such abuse... just take a chill... abhi shadi ki track bhi baaki aur abhi. Tho socho aur kya kya dekhna padega...

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The misogyny on this forum yikes

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothijssager

Two tears will flow but we will move on.Do I make sense really? Kudos to the makers.

Okay picture this: 

There is a village that has a shop in their local market. A lot of people hate the shop but will still buy products from it and that too regularly. The shop is now making a profit. 

• Will the shop owner close the shop?
  • What will the shop owner choose:  Money that he is making from the shop OR shut the shop because of people's criticisms (who are still buying despite ranting)

Same with Ghum ðŸ˜Š

janecastle thumbnail

In Rishta show channel interfered when trp was falling continuously and PH had to change the complete direction of the story. If a producer like RS was not spared by the channel, then this PH is nothing. But the problem is the high trp they are getting. When that stops, channel will interfere. However it looks like most people like filth in the name of entertainment, both offline and online.

jyothijssager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Okay picture this: 

There is a village that has a shop in their local market. A lot of people hate the shop but will still buy products from it and that too regularly. The shop is now making a profit. 

• Will the shop owner close the shop?
  • What will the shop owner choose:  Money that he is making from the shop OR shut the shop because of people's criticisms (who are still buying despite ranting)

Same with Ghum ðŸ˜Š

nutty I like your way of viewing this show team popcorn but I know your perspective too and you are on the right side and you know to differentiate things that comes with maturity. I know you are being witty. But if at all such situation arises the people of the village buy only the things needed in time but purchase bulk from nearby town. If the shop owner feels he can make a living with the meagre amount it is his choice but he will never be able to emerge and expand .

jyothijssager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deltablues

The misogyny on this forum yikes

The biggest misogynists are the makers who to keep relevant certain characters are hell bent on destroying the show from 600 episodes.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre no I was saying this seriously! I just took an example to elaborate on it. My point is simple -  jab tak paisa aata hai, tab tak show chalta rahega, jab tak show chalta rahega, characters bhi evolve honge, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse. 

I am reiterating this: It doesn't matter if 10 people hate the show, if they are still turning up to watch the show, it is a win for the makers/channel/PH

Deltablues thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothijssager

The biggest misogynists are the makers who to keep relevant certain characters are hell bent on destroying the show from 600 episodes.

When did I say they are not? The only irrelevant character on this show is Viru. Ma kasam, Sai ek sexual abuse ka case daale, Pakhi ek domestic violence ka case daale. Dono iss idiot se mukt hoke apni mast zindagi jeeye blue wine aur brie cheese khaake.

But makers hone nahi dete

jyothijssager thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Arre no I was saying this seriously! I just took an example to elaborate on it. My point is simple -  jab tak paisa aata hai, tab tak show chalta rahega, jab tak show chalta rahega, characters bhi evolve honge, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse. 

I am reiterating this: It doesn't matter if 10 people hate the show, if they are still turning up to watch the show, it is a win for the makers/channel/PH

True that but no thing is forever , they have stretched too long girenge Naa kabhi uth nahin payenge.