One Year of Gud Se Meetha Ishq 💙 🤍 💙 🤍 💙 🤍 💙

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

"Kehte Hain Pahado Mein Jitna Upar Jaoge, Utna Hi Khoobsurati Ko Paoge..."

That was the first time we had a glimpse of Neel Khurana and Kajal Bhatt. Two seemingly different people coming from two different worlds yet bounded together with pure heartedness and sincerity... πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

And today marks the first anniversary of the beautiful couple who reinstated my faith in old school romance and taught the important of trust and mutual admiration in a relationship... ❀️❀️❀️

When I first watched the promos I could only think how beautiful the cinematography is but also sighed thinking it to be another show featuring a selfless FL who'll meet a decent enough guy only to be tortured by him later which would be hailed as an angsty love story. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Little did I know how wrong I was!

One day I came across this clip where the girl was injured and heartbroken but her words didn't resonate with that of a typical sacrificial FL. In her eyes, there was devastation, pain and guilt of being hopeful when all her life she was forced to believe she didn't deserve love or companionship. 😭😭😭

And there was the boy, perhaps not romantically involved but he felt the sting of each of her words. He wasn't wallowing in self pity but felt remorse as to how his one silly act led to the destruction of this girl. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Just as it marked the beginning of a new journey, as an audience I got be a part of an heartwarming story where sacrifice didn't feel forced, the inner turmoil of people was explored and a love story that kind of made a realist like me to wish that all of us got to experience such love in our lives. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Not to mention the sub-plots that that added to the flavor of this realistic storytelling. The ordeal a specially abled person has to face, the feeling of abandonment when your happiness gets eclipsed by the shadow of your sibling's misery, the inevitability of our downfall when we give someone else to explore our vulnerability - everything was beautifully executed. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sure, the story wasn't completely free of typical ITV negativity but the characters were so beautifully written that those who were aware of the show opted to tollerrate that toxicity for the beauty of this show surpassed all of that. ❀️❀️❀️

A big thanks Film Farm India for giving us this wonderful show. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

A huge round of applause for Karishma Oluchi for her wonderful writing of Neel and Kajal. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last but not the least, lots of love for the talented actors who breathed life into this characters and made us fall in love with them. ❀️❀️❀️

Pankhuri Awathy! You were a treat to watch on the screen. I have lost counts of how many times I felt heartbroken and cried with you. You made us believe in the simplicity of Kajal and no one could have done it better. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Ishhan Dhawan! Thanks for portraying Neel Khurana to the perfection. Your charm added another layer to this beautifully etched character and from the happy go lucky guy to someone who had been through enough challenges to a man who was wise enough to understand what truly mattered and sticking by to his words. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Meera Deosthale! You were phenomenal as Pari. Portraying a specially abled person is no joke and you did it to perfection. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Arhaan Behl! You were the perfect choice for Dev. Watching you on screen, made me wish for a wise confidante like Dev who wasn't just supportive but also knew when one has to show tough love. A teacher, a brother, a helpless father - you portrayed it all beautifully. 🀍🀍🀍

Ananya Khare Ji was absolutely amazing in her portrayal of a helpless mother. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And lastly, Sakshi Sharma was brilliant as Pavitra. It was because of your portrayal that could sympathize with Pavitra and when the character turned negative, we hated her guts. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations to each and everyone who were associated with this show! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβœ¨πŸΎπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

This was one of the best shows on SB...they ended it too soon Loved both the MLs!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

This was one of the best shows on SB...they ended it too soon Loved both the MLs!

Indeed. ❀️

Although I am glad that instead of stretching it unnecessarily, they gave it a proper ending. My only regret is we didn't get to watch Neel and Kaju establishing themselves in their professional fields. πŸ˜ͺ

Still, with the glimpses of their lives after the short leap, at least they showed us NeiKa were truly happy and that's all that matters. πŸ€—

Dev and Neel were gems! ❀️

And what I loved about them was how they always stood by each other. ❀️

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Tagging a few more friends...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Very well described n how you said it all about the characters. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Very well described n how you said it all about the characters. 

Thanks dear! πŸ€—

They truly deserve it; each one of them. πŸ’™

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Been a year already! I didn't watch the show much but it was quite interesting and seeing Ishaan currently in Dhruv Tara, shows he's grown as an actor from ZMGA to DT πŸ˜³

Congratulations to the team!

Beautiful thread dear! β€οΈ

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Been a year already! I didn't watch the show much but it was quite interesting and seeing Ishaan currently in Dhruv Tara, shows he's grown as an actor from ZMGA to DT πŸ˜³

Congratulations to the team!

Beautiful thread dear! β€οΈ

Definitely πŸ€—

Thanks dear! ❀️

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely writeup. I haven't seen the show but your words make me fall in love with them. Shows made with love and sincerity are such a rarity in Indian TV, that once in a while it does happen, it feels refreshing. Both Kaju and Neel are sweethearts who loved each other and grew together. And yes, I agree - it's good the show ended soon. Otherwise they'd have ruined it. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Metamorphosis

Lovely writeup. I haven't seen the show but your words make me fall in love with them. Shows made with love and sincerity are such a rarity in Indian TV, that once in a while it does happen, it feels refreshing. Both Kaju and Neel are sweethearts who loved each other and grew together. And yes, I agree - it's good the show ended soon. Otherwise they'd have ruined it. 

Thank you so much dear! πŸ˜Š

Connecting to characters whom you haven't seen is quite difficult. But you have always read my analysis and given your opinion about it. That really means a lot! πŸ€—