Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Unpopular but UTMOST HEARTFELT personal opinions

Posted: 1 years ago

Something which a majority is of the view, but you are kind of shocked as you feel completely opposite. 

I will start first:

1. SRK is a criminally over hyped actor with legit cringy shallow acting, always used gimmicky expressions & school of melodramatic acting without understanding the character & it's psyche. 

2. Never got the hype around the greatness of Sholay, tried hard to like it, watched it 2 times, but neither found it anything special nor that entertaining as well. It was just a routine action potboiler like any other 70s hindi action based flick. 

3. Never found Hrishi Kesh Mujherji's Chupke Chupke that Amazing, charming or funny which it is made out to be, I found it quite bland and pheeki pheeki si. Although absolutely loved his other directorials especially Bawarchi. 

4. Never got the hype around Jaane bhi do yaaro for it's satire or comedy.  I have seen better comical satires than this one but they never got the hype or over praise of JBDY.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I am the most Eligible Bachelor of this forum & every Single girl in this forum secretly has crush on me.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So many heartfelt emotions about simple things! Are you ok? 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Agree about Jaane Bhi. Despite several sincere attempts, I could never watch past the first half an hour. But I absolutely love to watch some of the scenes, especially the cult classic MB scene which has its own separate fan base. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Betty1

respect for the subject matter of JBDY but I strongly felt the execution was kinda messy, too loud and somewhat incoherent /choppy-ish.

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Agree about Jaane Bhi. Despite several sincere attempts, I could never watch past the first half an hour. But I absolutely love to watch some of the scenes, especially the cult classic MB scene which has its own separate fan base. 

too much gongoistic

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sab confession kar hi rahe hai toh main bhi:

Maine Andaz Apna Apna nahi dekhi. I tried watching but I found it a bit too much. Especially Karishma Kapoor๐Ÿ˜•. Everyone I know loves the film and keeps quoting its dialogues randomly.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Daebak

Sab confession kar hi rahe hai toh main bhi:

Maine Andaz Apna Apna nahi dekhi. I tried watching but I found it a bit too much. Especially Karishma Kapoor๐Ÿ˜•. Everyone I know loves the film and keeps quoting its dialogues randomly.๐Ÿ˜†

Asli film 45 minutes kay baad shuru hotee hai, try watching after 45-50 minutes of its time duration when Aamir and Salman venture into Raveena and Karishma's house, u will like it after that onwards. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubh.shubh

Something which a majority is of the view, but you are kind of shocked as you feel completely opposite. 

I will start first:

1. SRK is a criminally over hyped actor with legit cringy shallow acting, always used gimmicky expressions & school of melodramatic acting without understanding the character & it's psyche. 

2. Never got the hype around the greatness of Sholay, tried hard to like it, watched it 2 times, but neither found it anything special nor that entertaining as well. It was just a routine action potboiler like any other 70s hindi action based flick. 

3. Never found Hrishi Kesh Mujherji's Chupke Chupke that Amazing, charming or funny which it is made out to be, I found it quite bland and pheeki pheeki si. Although absolutely loved his other directorials especially Bawarchi. 

4. Never got the hype around Jaane bhi do yaaro for it's satire or comedy.  I have seen better comical satires than this one but they never got the hype or over praise of JBDY.

You could have condensed all 4 points into a single one 

1. I have bad taste ๐Ÿ˜†