Comedy Crew

Posted: 10 months ago

whose voice?

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Charu21

Oh yes. If the singer is getting encouraged to do better because of the suggestions then that serves the purpose well. 

Hey I would just like to clarify why I said that to avoid any kind of misunderstanding between us. So initially when I got on StarMaker, I used to have this self imposed pressure to do better, so if I made even the smallest mistake, I would record the song again and then at times it felt like a task! Now with time, I have become more at ease, I want to just enjoy singing freely without any pressure, I mostly realise on my own if I am out of surr or have made any other mistakes, but I have decided to take it easy and not record the whole song again just to correct those parts. In most of my work, I am a perfectionist and taking this step is a huge thing for me! Lol. 

So that's how it should be with everyone, sing without any burden, don't worry if your surr is not there at a few places. Just chill, as here we are singing for our own happiness. Ofcourse suggestions always help so you can work on that in your next recordings.. 

Cari, you have such a calm and easy on ears voice tone, may be you can look for the songs which suits your voice the best, I am sure you would sound good. If you find such song and feel like singing, please share with us, we would love to hear you sing. ❤️

Na babe, I've realised over the years.. with different sings. Just not cut out for it. I'm happy with my voice forte being one more for a narrator. 😆

I totally relate.. when ur a perfectionist.. letting go of the small things can be hard. Once you've struggled out of it. You can't go back. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Charu21

Ohh no! Now you are suffering from a sore throat. Hope you feel better soon buddy.. sending you healing vibes 🤗

Thanks so much re.. I had posted that song on StarMaker two weeks back, and soon after I had a sore throat. I am much better now, I think I can get back to singing pretty soon hopefully.. 

No worries, take care, when you are fully recovered then sing. Dont strain your throat.❤️

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

how did you hear my voice 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!

#ℍℚ Aye Zindagi Gale Laga Le Sadma Ae Jindagi#StarMakerListen to 'ℍℚ Aye Zindagi Gale Laga Le Sadma Ae Jindagi' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=236&recordingId=10696049207129629&share_type=copyLink 

Singing after another short break and this was definitely one of the toughest I've attempted so far 🥵🥵

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!

#ℍℚ Aye Zindagi Gale Laga Le Sadma Ae Jindagi#StarMakerListen to 'ℍℚ Aye Zindagi Gale Laga Le Sadma Ae Jindagi' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=236&recordingId=10696049207129629&share_type=copyLink 

Singing after another short break and this was definitely one of the toughest I've attempted so far 🥵🥵

Me first.

Was this harder than the Yarana song?

I'm telling you try that Sach mere yaar hai from sugar. That one is a song for you 100 percent. I wanna hear you sing that.

Yes this one is challenging. It goes fast paced a number of times. 

So have not checked are u still in track with non smocking?

This was a good attempt.  U know for the instrumental background other than the star maker one is there more options? Other background audios? 

Sorry

Your attempt was very good. Wouldn't have thought u struggled. Didn't show. 

Edited by carisma2 - 10 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Sorry just added couple more lines which I forgot earlier.  

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Me first.

Was this harder than the Yarana song?

I'm telling you try that Sach mere yaar hai from sugar. That one is a song for you 100 percent. I wanna hear you sing that.

Yes this one is challenging. It goes fast paced a number of times. 

So have not checked are u still in track with non smocking?

This was a good attempt.  U know for the instrumental background other than the star maker one is there more options? Other background audios? 

I would say it's on the same level as the Yarana song.. The problem here is the pace changes very suddenly from fast to slow to fast. Plus, although it may not seem so, the antara (1st and 2nd stanzas) need to be sung at very high scale. The antaras were the actual tough parts. Very high scales plus lots of ups and downs with changes in pace.

Ok... I will attempt sach mere yaar hai next. That one is also tough. Kaafi low base se gaana hoga. I'll have to do some voice modulation 😆

Smoking is under good control. Did give in a few times but now the cravings are not there, which is a good thing.

Other than starmaker there is smule but it doesn't have many bollywood songs.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Sorry

Your attempt was very good. Wouldn't have thought u struggled. Didn't show. 

This was after a number of attempts 😆😳

Actually i believe this song is for proper trained singers only and I'm just a beginner. (I Started singing from Aug or Sep 22). 😳