Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

was wondering same when watching πŸ˜† how did she knew he will come exactly same place to save her πŸ§β€¦ what if he didn’t come then πŸ˜†..Even seeing her blood 🩸 he saved her without harming her an inch & she wants to kill him by himself πŸ˜‘… & we know by that time she will fall in love ❀️& will do everything to protect him from other evil beings πŸ˜ˆ

they should have kept plot simple rather than she getting married they could have shown ranav signing fake paper so malaika herself forces bela to take her place. 

Where as ranav will say that he is poor and malaika comes out and reveals that she did not married him there he confess that he is still a rich guy

πŸ˜†

Ithna khichdi paka diya

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

What exactly they want to show pari don't  even have any power just becomes typical sas who does planning and plotting for her bahu(ranav). 

So bela was aware ranav will come to that place in advance? πŸ˜†

Even though he saved her she just want to take revenge ignoring the fact that he was almost about to die because of her stupidity. 

Even normal humans feels empathy towards the saviour. Ye pari ke pass dil nahi hai kya πŸ˜‚ kiss namakool ne isse pari banaya πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ 

I seriously feel they don't deserve the blessing of god. Prathams way more better than this pari πŸ™ƒ

But atleast she is a badass female to plot her own rape and kill.πŸ˜†

ik what happened years back, uski ka revenge le rahi hai, wahi dulha swap ke badle dulhan swap...but itna to the extent of showcasing her own rape.Which is wrong ! 

I literally felt sorry for her until the goons and opened up their mouths .

dellzcreationz thumbnail

they should have kept plot simple rather than she getting married they could have shown ranav signing fake paper so malaika herself forces bela to take her place. 

Where as ranav will say that he is poor and malaika comes out and reveals that she doe not married him there he confess that he is still a rich guy

πŸ˜†

Ithna khichdi paka diya

Yes exactly...

or in  return to it be turning to Bela's plot of exchanging the papers with real papers.

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

ik what happened years back, uski ka revenge le rahi hai, wahi dulha swap ke badle dulhan swap...but itna to the extent of showcasing her own rape.Which is wrong ! 

Even in revenge ektha maya s heroine maintain dignity.

What are they glorifying

Rakash is good or paries are evill.

I am confused 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Even me i was actually think ye pari abla naari hai. I even thought she is hallucinating which gunde comes to her home like that πŸ€£ that too not just 1 all three πŸ˜†

and which gunde prentends to lust on her when they are all alone πŸ€£

firewings_diya thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Yes exactly...

or in  return to it be turning to Bela's plot of exchanging the papers with real papers.

true πŸ˜† anything looks sane than swayam rape and murder. 

so pari knew she will be in bus stop. her mom will fall ill , she will go to take medicine ranav will come to the same spot. 

3 gunde lust on her in absence of ranav and ranav is anyways a stalker toh peeche hi hoga socha hoga. 

what a coincidence πŸ˜†

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Even in revenge ektha maya s heroine maintain dignity.

What are they glorifying

Rakash is good or paries are evill.

I am confused 

dignity πŸ˜† a pari taking revenge of rakshas marrying her with fake identity by marrying him πŸ˜† as per ekta maiyya revenge ===== marriage πŸ€£

whitewitch thumbnail

dignity πŸ˜† a pari taking revenge of rakshas marrying her with fake identity by marrying him πŸ˜† as per ekta maiyya revenge ===== marriage πŸ€£

Ek serial Marriage = revenge

Then hate romance

It is a cliche i know stll but new couples different chemistry πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Even me i was actually think ye pari abla naari hai. I even thought she is hallucinating which gunde comes to her home like that πŸ€£ that too not just 1 all three πŸ˜†

and which gunde prentends to lust on her when they are all alone πŸ€£

Gunde ka lust scene I actually thought they showed that just to make Ranav take her home.

Because you know ITV always like to show their FL like a damsel in distress who needs saving all the time, just so that the hero feels the need to protect her and we all go like wooow itna acha hero hai , but actually mein aisa nahi hota hai in real life, where whenever a girl falls or gets trapped somewhere or any thing mishap where a guy comes..

Gunde aur kidnapping bohot duur ki baat hai aur Maya Sarabhai ki language mein bolu "very hindustani tv soap opera middleclass wali tricks" πŸ€£

whitewitch thumbnail

true πŸ˜† anything looks sane than swayam rape and murder. 

so pari knew she will be in bus stop. her mom will fall ill , she will go to take medicine ranav will come to the same spot. 

3 gunde lust on her in absence of ranav and ranav is anyways a stalker toh peeche hi hoga socha hoga. 

what a coincidence πŸ˜†

Who said it is coincidence. This woman needs reasons to with Ranav...

And call it revenge.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Wait till she yells i love ranav