Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Guys let’s brainstorm about salvaging the show! you never know someone could pick our suggestions!

Aisa hua hai in previous discussions…

1. Maitree moves on with a new guy

2. Maitree meets someone and ashish feels jealous 

3. Nandini meets someone from the past 

4. Nandini leaves with nandish and ashish maitree fall in love 

Let’s elaborate any other suggestions more than welcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I will suggest maitree move on with a new guy and let her friend ashish be happy with nandini and her child.

Iam done with her mahaanta dialogues..

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry couldn’t watch last 2 episodes 

kala16 thumbnail

Devi Maitree ab ashish ko advice kiya hein ki he has to rekindle his love and ashish is obeying her orders and nandini attitude dhikha rahi hein, ashish is calling her hot,she says i know that iam not behenji types like maitree.

Ab ashish ko bohot pyaar aa jatha hein after maitree finds out that vasu has  poisoned nandus mind. He wanted to make love with her in their 2nd honeymoon.Ashish doesnt want nandish but nandu zidd karti hein..

Nandish doesn't want to go but maitree convinces him which irks nandu..

Iam unable to see shrenus scenes nowadays as they are  OTT types and shrenu isnt doing her character convincingly is wht i feel. I hv seen shrenu all these years but pichle 4 dhino se mujhe lag raha hein ki the writer is writing some crap.

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly, Maitree needs to be out of Tiwari house and move on with her life. I read the written updates of tomorrows episode and I’m extremely upset that Maitree is going to go to the resort to meddle in their personal lives again despite her mom and brother telling not to go there. She hides it from her mom and goes there knowing that Nandu-Ashish and Nandish are there. She is clinging to the child too much. I know she took care of the baby for 6 years but she has to separate herself from the child else he will never accept Nandu and Nandu will continue to act maniac because she desperately wants the child- and rightly so because she is the mother. I mean why can’t Maitree see that her presence is making Nandini more upset and indirectly pushing her away from her husband and son. Maitree seriously needs to separate herself from the Tiwari’s for the child to accept her own mom. Also, Maitree is asking Nandu’s mom to be out of her life because Nandu has Maitree? I mean wth? Yes Vasundara is toxic mom and not in favor of Nandu’s happy marriage with Ashish but still if she wants Vasundara out then she should LEAVE too because Nandi clearly does not need her either. When your friend suspects that you and her husband are having a scene what would a normal human do? Leave and not look back, correct? I don’t think Maitree is so naive that she can’t see what Nandu keeps pointing at.. yes Maitree and Ashish are great friends and the story is about a guy and girl being friends only but the wife has an issue.. real issue. I have started to dislike Maitree’s character now… she’s unintentionally gaslighting Nandu— AND THATS NOT FAIR 

My vote is for Maitree to find a nice guy and settle down and still continue to be friends but be OUT of Tiwari house. Period. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Devi Maitree ab ashish ko advice kiya hein ki he has to rekindle his love and ashish is obeying her orders and nandini attitude dhikha rahi hein, ashish is calling her hot,she says i know that iam not behenji types like maitree.

Ab ashish ko bohot pyaar aa jatha hein after maitree finds out that vasu has  poisoned nandus mind. He wanted to make love with her in their 2nd honeymoon.Ashish doesnt want nandish but nandu zidd karti hein..

Nandish doesn't want to go but maitree convinces him which irks nandu..

Iam unable to see shrenus scenes nowadays as they are  OTT types and shrenu isnt doing her character convincingly is wht i feel. I hv seen shrenu all these years but pichle 4 dhino se mujhe lag raha hein ki the writer is writing some crap.

I agree. That scene where Shrenu is yelling at Nandu and Ashish on the road was a screeching mess. She is emoting sad scenes really well but otherwise she’s not doing a decent job in acting. I mean she was far far better in Iss Pyar Ko even though that is a decade old show. I feel bad for Shrenu.. this is her 3rd or 4th show that is not performing well and it’s not her fault but she’s picking really bad projects 

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Honestly, Maitree needs to be out of Tiwari house and move on with her life. I read the written updates of tomorrows episode and I’m extremely upset that Maitree is going to go to the resort to meddle in their personal lives again despite her mom and brother telling not to go there. She hides it from her mom and goes there knowing that Nandu-Ashish and Nandish are there. She is clinging to the child too much. I know she took care of the baby for 6 years but she has to separate herself from the child else he will never accept Nandu and Nandu will continue to act maniac because she desperately wants the child- and rightly so because she is the mother. I mean why can’t Maitree see that her presence is making Nandini more upset and indirectly pushing her away from her husband and son. Maitree seriously needs to separate herself from the Tiwari’s for the child to accept her own mom. Also, Maitree is asking Nandu’s mom to be out of her life because Nandu has Maitree? I mean wth? Yes Vasundara is toxic mom and not in favor of Nandu’s happy marriage with Ashish but still if she wants Vasundara out then she should LEAVE too because Nandi clearly does not need her either. When your friend suspects that you and her husband are having a scene what would a normal human do? Leave and not look back, correct? I don’t think Maitree is so naive that she can’t see what Nandu keeps pointing at.. yes Maitree and Ashish are great friends and the story is about a guy and girl being friends only but the wife has an issue.. real issue. I have started to dislike Maitree’s character now… she’s unintentionally gaslighting Nandu— AND THATS NOT FAIR 

My vote is for Maitree to find a nice guy and settle down and still continue to be friends but be OUT of Tiwari house. Period. 

Can maitree really sense Nandini's suspicion? If she does, she should have gone the moment she got to know that . How can she keep staying after all this? 😕

In the greed of showing more drama, the writers really have lost maitree's character arc...changed her into women with no self respect. She was much better in pre leap episodes. How can one stay in someone's life even after knowing they don't need us anymore? In other shows the fl is running behind an undeserving ml  shedding her self respect whereas, here our fl is running behind her best friend and her family shedding her bacha-kucha self respect 

I would, obviously want her to move on and have her own life. She can occassionally visit Nandish if she wants to . It's as simple as that.

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Can maitree really sense Nandini's suspicion? If she does, she should have gone the moment she got to know that . How can she keep staying after all this? 😕

In the greed of showing more drama, the writers really have lost maitree's character arc...changed her into women with no self respect. She was much better in pre leap episodes. How can one stay in someone's life even after knowing they don't need us anymore? In other shows the fl is running behind an undeserving ml  shedding her self respect whereas, here our fl is running behind her best friend and her family shedding her bacha-kucha self respect 

I would, obviously want her to move on and have her own life. She can occassionally visit Nandish if she wants to . It's as simple as that.

Nandu has vocally mentioned quite a few times that she wants Maitree out of their lives and that she has “snatched” her kid from her. In the past few episodes Maitree found out that Nandu has seen pics of Ashish and her from the 6 years while she was in coma. They know Nandu has been instigated and Vasundara is trying to separate Nandu and Ashish stating that Maitree and Ashish have a scene. Maitree very well knows that her and Ashish’s relationship has been questioned far too many times by people. Even the guy that Maitree went to see questioned her relationship with Ashish. She blasted him off so why is pretending to be innocent about Nandu’s allegations? Or she knows and yet she’s hovering around Ashish and continues to stay in their house. If her task now is to be the “bad” person in front of Nandish then the easiest thing will be for her to leave the house and cut all ties with Nandish. But she’s not doing that in fact she finds every possible way to get in between her those 3 just because Nandish loves her too much. Yes true Nandish loves her a lot and no one else is important for him but she need to give Nandu space. She being around them is aggravating Nandu even more and she ends up doing stupid things. I’m not justifying Nandu’s behavior but if a wife is suspecting her friend being more than just a friend to her husband then they will behave the same way as Nandu. When you’ve been blindfolded by lies in this case Vasu to Nandu there is no way Nandu will understand or see the right thing. This is human nature— that’s why they say “shaq ki koi dawa nahi hai”. Here there is no shaq according to Nandu— the child calls Maitree Maa. Ashish always favors and supports Maitree which is not wrong but if you don’t live with someone and don’t know the full context of one relation you will question this behavior as well. If my husband starts favoring my best friend over me that will raise questions as well— even jealousy and anger no matter how close I am to her or trust her. Believe the world we are living in no one should be trusted blindly. I have seen and heard far too many times when people you are the closest stab you the hardest. Nandu’s attitude is fully justified— but Maitree’s mahanta is absolutely ridiculous. The writers are ruining Maitree’s character and also making very illogical choices by showing that one should give up EVERYTHING for a friend.. even your parents. That to me is just plain stupid and this plot is going to tank this show and I’m sorry to say but I’m sorry if the shows ends because it’s just too much handle now 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Nowadays iam.not even seeing the old maitree especially after nandus arrival. So has become so meek infront of nandu.. I think she continues to stay in the house to unite ashish-nandu. She infact showed the screenshot of the vasundharas convo with the school teacher and warned her that her mother is trying to seperate the couple. But nandu doesnt listen.

Even after nandu messages her not to come she is going to the resort. Yeh bhi koi saazish hein vasu ki..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Nowadays iam.not even seeing the old maitree especially after nandus arrival. So has become so meek infront of nandu.. I think she continues to stay in the house to unite ashish-nandu. She infact showed the screenshot of the vasundharas convo with the school teacher and warned her that her mother is trying to seperate the couple. But nandu doesnt listen.

Even after nandu messages her not to come she is going to the resort. Yeh bhi koi saazish hein vasu ki..

Waise Maitree madam is very smart and can connect dots like she did with that teacher at school but she can’t pick the man calling her to meet at the resort to be suspicious? She’s either too smart or too dumb.. there is nothing n between with her. Now Nandu will get upset because she clearly said not to come yet Maitree is going — ab gali padegi Maitree ko Aur fight hogi Ashish and Nandu ki. Writers are smoking something