Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achoos_K thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I agree with you all.

Maitree should move on from tiwari house & should stay away from her best friend nandu who doesn't even like her presence . If she's visiting nandish without staying tiwari house it's ok.may be her next mission is to unite nandini and ashish. But still she can't understand nandini isn't that old nandu. She still loves her so much . Her blind love towards nandini and nandish making herself as a dumb. in today's episode rajkumar also calling maitree in the same resort where nandini and ashish stays.  don't know she wuld comes there if rajkumar didn't call her!

I like if she's move on with a new guy and continue her friendship with ashish but it's not going to happen i guess

Since namish signed as ml , its obvious that maitree-ashish will be the end game.

Also every media reported it's a 3rd season punarvivah. So something will happen to nandini soon. 

In first promo we saw maitree saying that nandini betrayed her , so i think the betrayal track will come soon may be only after that maitree will leave tiwari house.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Achoos_K

I agree with you all.

Maitree should move on from tiwari house & should stay away from her best friend nandu who doesn't even like her presence . If she's visiting nandish without staying tiwari house it's ok.may be her next mission is to unite nandini and ashish. But still she can't understand nandini isn't that old nandu. She still loves her so much . Her blind love towards nandini and nandish making herself as a dumb. in today's episode rajkumar also calling maitree in the same resort where nandini and ashish stays.  don't know she wuld comes there if rajkumar didn't call her!

I like if she's move on with a new guy and continue her friendship with ashish but it's not going to happen i guess

Since namish signed as ml , its obvious that maitree-ashish will be the end game.

Also every media reported it's a 3rd season punarvivah. So something will happen to nandini soon. 

In first promo we saw maitree saying that nandini betrayed her , so i think the betrayal track will come soon may be only after that maitree will leave tiwari house.

Bold. 

Only if something happens like that maitree will go out of the house.. Sona and nandini shud throw maitree out of the house..They hv already planned something like that.. Since the last 4 episodes iam having a feeling that the actors especially shrenu,namish arent giving their 100 percent. Something is missing in their scenes..The comfort level is completely gone,which we saw in last weeks episodes..

Achoos_K thumbnail

True yaar 

I liked the episodes before leap. Ashish-maitree bond was beautifully showed.

As u said after leap especially after nandu cames i have the same feeling that something is missing their dialogues and acting as well.

NywayZ let's see what will happen after today's episode  

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

True yaar 

I liked the episodes before leap. Ashish-maitree bond was beautifully showed.

As u said after leap especially after nandu cames i have the same feeling that something is missing their dialogues and acting as well.

NywayZ let's see what will happen after today's episode  

there was a bit of a romance flavor to their interactions. Very subtle but there was that spark in their interactions. They obviously can’t show that now because Nandu is back. Another episode of drama and Maitree meddling between Ashish- Nandu- Nandish. I’m seriously done with the writers Maitree following them like a puppy with no self respect. Can’t she see that Nandu does not like her near Nandish and Ashish. I mean kuch toh sharam kare yaar Maitree 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

there was a bit of a romance flavor to their interactions. Very subtle but there was that spark in their interactions. They obviously can’t show that now because Nandu is back. Another episode of drama and Maitree meddling between Ashish- Nandu- Nandish. I’m seriously done with the writers Maitree following them like a puppy with no self respect. Can’t she see that Nandu does not like her near Nandish and Ashish. I mean kuch toh sharam kare yaar Maitree 

This time it wasnt maitrees fault. She was the one who suggested ashish this idea. But seriously this is the 1st show where the FL doesn't hv a love interest. No wonder the trps hv fallen drastically..  

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

This time it wasnt maitrees fault. She was the one who suggested ashish this idea. But seriously this is the 1st show where the FL doesn't hv a love interest. No wonder the trps hv fallen drastically..  

how is it not Maitree’s fault? Didn’t she know what resort Ashish and Nandu are? She was specifically told by her mom not to go there and yet she’s still here. Nandu specifically asked her not to come there and she still is there. She wanted to see Nandish after the chemical in eye incident and her mom and brother strictly against it. She is doing all the right things but she’s coming across as someone with wrong intentions because Nandu does not need her around. That’s where my heartburn is— why is she still following them and not move out of the house? She likes to get insulted by Nandu and that bothers me… she’s been dumbed down too much and moreover Shrenu is not able to giver her 100% probably because of the dumb script and scenes 

kala16 thumbnail

how is it not Maitree’s fault? Didn’t she know what resort Ashish and Nandu are? She was specifically told by her mom not to go there and yet she’s still here. Nandu specifically asked her not to come there and she still is there. She wanted to see Nandish after the chemical in eye incident and her mom and brother strictly against it. She is doing all the right things but she’s coming across as someone with wrong intentions because Nandu does not need her around. That’s where my heartburn is— why is she still following them and not move out of the house? She likes to get insulted by Nandu and that bothers me… she’s been dumbed down too much and moreover Shrenu is not able to giver her 100% probably because of the dumb script and scenes 

No yaar she doesn't know which resort they are in. She receives a call from Rajkumar who wanted her to do an event(planted by Vasu) to hv discussion to the sane resort. She herself is surprised seeing nandish.. They are showing in tomorrow's episode. She actually listens to her mother and brother this time. 

Achoos_K thumbnail

Yaar please watch the episodes 

U r commenting so much on maitree's charecter without watching the episodes .

She don't want to meet or follow them.

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Yaar please watch the episodes 

U r commenting so much on maitree's charecter without watching the episodes .

She don't want to meet or follow them.

I have watched the episode which is why I’m getting so upset. So she knows they are in a resort, she was ready to go there until her mom stops her and even Nandu msgd her not to come there.. I don’t think she was unaware of the place they were at. In one episode she tells Nandu she had to give up her business to care for Nandish.. now she’s meeting people for her events business at the same resort.. she was doing a presentation right outside Nandish school when she saves him from getting hit by a truck. If her mom and brother understand that it’s Nandini’s responsibility now to handle the kid then why doesn’t Maitree understand? In today’s episode she’s going through Nandu’s medical report and asking Nandini’s mom when she plans to leave? Because after she leaves she’ll be the one caring for Nandu.. why? What are other family members are for? What is Ashish here for? Does she plan to stay in the house forever like an unpaid caretaker? And constantly hear tane-bazi? I’m voicing my opinion just with the hope that writers come up with something better for Maitree rather than giving this one track mindsets of just Nandish- Nandu and Ashish. Her character is capable of so much but they are going in circles trying to make Maitree look mahan but it indirectly hurts her character graph.. besides Shrenu is why I am here and it hurts to see her not in it 100%.. she’s deserves a better story line and this is not 
Sorry if I have hurt anyone’s sentiments or feelings but I have to say what I feel and I don’t get a good feeling about this situation