SRK, SS Rajmouli Among Time's 100 Most Influential People of 2023

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 months ago

I canโ€™t believe it took srk this long to be on the list.

https://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2023/6269827/shah-rukh-khan/

THE 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE OF 2023

Shah Rukh Khan

BY DEEPIKA PADUKONE

Iโ€™ll never forget the first time I met Shah Rukh Khan. I had just arrived in Mumbai from Bangalore with one suitcase and a dream. The next thing I knew, I was sitting in his house! I was being considered for a role in a film opposite him.

Itโ€™s been 16 years since. What makes our relationship special is the love, trust, and respect we have for one another.

Shah Rukh Khan will forever be known as one of the greatest actors of all time. But what truly sets him apart is his mind, his chivalry, his generosity. The list goes on โ€ฆ

For someone who has known him intimately and cares for him deeply, 150 words will never do justice to the phenomenon that is Shah Rukh Khan.

Padukone is an actor and the founder of the Live Love Laugh Foundation for mental health

https://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2023/6270012/s-s-rajamouli/

THE 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE OF 2023

S.S. Rajamouli

BY ALIA BHATT

The first time I met S.S. Rajamouli was at the preview of Baahubali 2. We were all extremely starstruck. And even while I was watching the movie, I was like, Oh my God, what a dream it would be to work with this director. Lo and behold, the dream came true.

Being directed by him in RRR was like going to school all over again. He knows the audience heโ€™s serving. He knows what beats to hit, what turns to take. I call him the master storyteller, because he genuinely loves the flair and abandon of stories. And he brings us together. India is a massive country with diverse demographics, tastes, and culture. But he gets thatโ€”and he unites us through his movies.

I once asked him for advice on acting. He said, โ€œWhatever choice you make, just do that with love. Because even if the film doesnโ€™t work, the audience will see love in your eyes for what youโ€™re doing.โ€

Bhatt is an actor

# 5, #6, #7, #8...loading...๐Ÿคฃ

I want more of the list

Aaron Judge ๐Ÿค” 

What exactly does the phrase "influential" mean? Does it mean we believe whatever they say?

Didn't knew a random fluke hit can do this much to a fading star who was struggling for the last ten years to deliver even a single decent hit for a whole decade ... ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dont take these lists way too seriously peeps 

๐Ÿ˜‡