Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Sahiba has been brought up in a toxic environment where she was always ignored and used. Now Angad is doing the same. So falling for Angad is not unrealistic for her. 

True that. Only Keerat probably genuinely gives a damn about her. Sahiba has habit of doing so much for people who would spit on her dead body, today Angad was absolutely inhuman with her. He did not show a split second concern for Sahiba, only disgust and anger. Bhai yeh kaisa love story hai...love triangle bhi nahi bol sakte. It is triangle with Garry , Angad , Seerat. Sahiba behena , please nikal lo idhar se, no one gives two hoots about you here.

Edited by lolzlol - 1 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolzlol

Garry comes to hospital. He likely convinces Seerat to blame Sahiba. I want Sahiba to get one tight slap so her head can become straght, focus on your life. Leave that man.

In todays epi? Seerat is again listening to Gary?🤪

What happened to her repentance?🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

There is a male lead and there is a female lead and they are in love with each other despite everything. It is not about weak and strong. It is how the makers treat their characters to make as many episodes as they can. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Waste of time, useless Bewda till now I have hope that he won't blame Sahiba, now also he put all the blame on Sahiba because of you your sister attempted Suicide, you guys are arguing.

Precap :  he is going to talk to several alone. Sahiba too went I side not sure he will allow???

Director and PH AND Star plus ko mera🙏🙏🙏

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yes. And he defends Khori in front of Dyuti and hears her vileness. Here Vanku packed him up from house and now he only sympathises with Seerat and blames Sahiba. Lord Angad did not waste a second in blaming her, poor girl just drowned trying to save her sis and he was like you planned and caused suicide.

I don’t understand how can a suicide be planned? This doesn’t make sense. Sahiba and Seerat didn’t know about Angad’s presence. I really doubt does this guy actually have a brain? 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gary didn't talk to Seerat in today's episode they didn't show that one, or he is cunning an may be he already talked not sure 😇😇😇😇

Az07 thumbnail

Repenting gayi tale lene. She will listen to Garry & I will not be surprised if Seerat ends up blaming Sahiba in front of Angad after listening to Garry 

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Yes. And he defends Khori in front of Dyuti and hears her vileness. Here Vanku packed him up from house and now he only sympathises with Seerat and blames Sahiba. Lord Angad did not waste a second in blaming her, poor girl just drowned trying to save her sis and he was like you planned and caused suicide.

This whole pool wale suicide was to whitewash Bimbo. Now even Santu will feel guilty for ousting her from Monga house. 

Seerat ko bechari abla naari bana diya 🤣

Vanku and Ganja rocks🥳

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

I don’t understand how can a suicide be planned? This doesn’t make sense. Sahiba and Seerat didn’t know about Angad’s presence. I really doubt does this guy actually have a brain? 

Doubt mat Rakhna. He is the finest creation from the Brainless Brars 🤪🤣

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 1 years ago
Az07 thumbnail

This whole pool wale suicide was to whitewash Bimbo. Now even Santu will feel guilty for ousting her from Monga house. 

Seerat ko bechari abla naari bana diya 🤣

Vanku and Ganja rocks🥳

Why are they victimising Seerat when she is actually not a victim?