Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Vijay, will we have golden, silver and bronze eggs for the top 3??? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Set of golden, silver and bronze eggs isolated on white background. Realistic top view on the 3d object. Vector royalty free illustration

The Top 3 will get the Golden Egg.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

One game I am thinking is Forum Bingo and is currently in ideation stage and needs to be developed once there are many people interested in it.

Idea goes like this:

At the start of the game each members who want to participate receives a Bingo Card which is randomised and has 15 numbers on it. Similar to how we have typical housie / bingo ticket.

300px-Bingo_Card.svg.png

We draw a number every 6 - 8 hours, depending how long we want to take the game. So that no certain timezone has a particular advantage. Ofcourse the time will be fixed when the number will be announced.

Once the number comes it will have some tasks/quiz etc to complete and once done they need to hit the "Verify" button so that the system will check if you actually did that task. So all member will not get the same task unless they have a common number.

Winner will be the person who completes all the 15 tasks / quiz etc. 

Suggestions are welcome 😊

What kind of tasks are we going to get ? Can we get some hints please dear Vijay 
This reminds me of Tambola ticket πŸ˜†

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Congrats for the new threadπŸ₯³ 

The 2023 badge for easter egg contest looks cute

Thank you Vijay sir and team for this badge and gameπŸ˜ƒ had lots of fun. 

Edited by SoniRita - 1 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

One game I am thinking is Forum Bingo and is currently in ideation stage and needs to be developed once there are many people interested in it.

Idea goes like this:

At the start of the game each members who want to participate receives a Bingo Card which is randomised and has 15 numbers on it. Similar to how we have typical housie / bingo ticket.

300px-Bingo_Card.svg.png

We draw a number every 6 - 8 hours, depending how long we want to take the game. So that no certain timezone has a particular advantage. Ofcourse the time will be fixed when the number will be announced.

Once the number comes it will have some tasks/quiz etc to complete and once done they need to hit the "Verify" button so that the system will check if you actually did that task. So all member will not get the same task unless they have a common number.

Suggestions about the tasks are welcome 😊

Some tasks will be mundane and some can be fun. 

1. Something participate in a  quiz. 

2. Participate in a Poll etc,

3. Introduce yourself on a topic. 

4. Send a friend request to someone and get accepted 

I will come up with 90 such tasks.

I like this new game concept!

I am sure Shreya can come with interesting tasks…she has a pretty dev  creative mind!πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚ Shibz too!

Eydis thumbnail

You are not playing IPL Prediction Game this season?

if this question is for me ,yes I m playing  if not then too I m telling you yes I m playing πŸ˜Ž

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I like this new game concept!

I am sure Shreya can come with interesting tasks…she has a pretty dev  creative mind!πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚ Shibz too!

Itni izzat😭😭😭

In all seriousness, thank you for the game Vijay and team, bas next year versatility ki OG ka bhi hint DenaπŸ™ˆ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Idea goes like this:

300px-Bingo_Card.svg.png

Why the task though? πŸ€”like usually it's just strike out the nos na?

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow...thanks for the beautiful badge β€οΈ

I loved it .. also it's in blue 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Idea goes like this:

300px-Bingo_Card.svg.png

Humare zamaane mai isse Tambola kehte the phir office life mai isse Housie bulane lage.. ab aaj kal isse Bingo kehte hai πŸ˜† But whatever the name this game is super fun to play.. 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Idea goes like this:

300px-Bingo_Card.svg.png

I love bingo πŸ‘πŸΌ