🏆 Easter Egg Hunt Contest: Winners Badge, Lucky Draw Event

Posted: 11 months ago

Hi everyone!

I'm thrilled to announce the results of our fabulous Easter Egg Hunt Contest! A big round of applause to all our winners! πŸŽ‰ Your well-deserved badges are being awarded as we speak, and if you're short of the 50-egg milestone, don't worry, we'll grant you a badge as soon as you complete the contest! (Deadline is Friday 14th April 2023 5:29 AM IST)

I sincerely hope you all had a blast participating in the contest, as I had an absolute ball organizing and hosting it for all of you.

Now, for the grand finale! To determine our top 3 prize winners, we've got an exciting Lucky Draw round lined up. Here's how it works: every 5 minutes, we'll randomly eliminate 3 participants until we're down to our ultimate trio of victors! Be sure to stay tuned for this adrenaline-pumping event!  The event will start on Friday, 14th April 2023 8:00PM IST. 

We will also be creating a separate topic for people to join and enjoy the fun. And the Link to the Lucky Draw page will be made available on Friday. 

We'd also love to hear about your experiences during the contest. Please share any fun stories, exciting discoveries, or feedback you might have, as we genuinely value your input.

We've got more amazing contests in the pipeline, so watch for future announcements!

Once again, congratulations to all our winners and participants, and a massive thank you for making this contest a resounding success!

Cheers, Vijay 🌟

Edited by vijay - 11 months ago

I got my badge....its so pretty Thanks to everyone who helped me!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Excited for the lucky draw...but why Friday? I thought it was on Monday.😲

Egg hunt Season 2 was indeed a blast! Thank you for organizing it and for the beautiful blue anda😊

The clues did seem easier than last year, although it could have been the happy side effect of the IF games I've participated this year πŸ˜†

Looking forward to the elimination round now! Fingers crossed I've better luck this year πŸ˜†

Originally posted by la_Reine

I got my badge....its so pretty Thanks to everyone who helped me!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Excited for the lucky draw...but why Friday? I thought it was on Monday.😲

I'm celebrating that it's not Monday and the wait's not so long! πŸ˜†

Thanks for this beautiful badge and amazing contest! Kudos to you, Vijay and tech team!πŸ‘

I have got the badge and the egg is really pretty. This year was easy compared to last year and I truly had a blast hunting for the eggs. πŸ€— Ab toh agle saal aur bhi easy hogi, nahi? πŸ˜† 

I can't wait for the elimination round. Hoping I don't get eliminated in the first 3 rounds.

Also hoping I'd be in the top 3.😳

Another badge  it rly nice love the blue 

Hello πŸ˜³

Edited by Havaana - 11 months ago

Congrats on the new threadπŸ₯³