Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Besides Shreya and Shibu, WD you are also very creative, who can forget that iconic holi game πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

oh well…that was the Devil’s work🫣🫣 I am such an angelπŸ˜‡

She will never check this tagπŸ˜‚

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bad_Karma

When is elimination people 

Later this evening! At 8 PM IST! Check the thread here

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to the winners!! Have some egg party πŸŽ‰  Everyday Minnion used to solve the clues first!! πŸ‘πŸ»

Edited by Mac15 - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mac15

Congratulations to the winners!! Have some egg party πŸŽ‰  Everyday Minnion used to solve the clues first!! πŸ‘πŸ»

she lives in a time zone where eggs would drop in around night, 8-10 pm ke beech.. we all would still be sleeping at that time πŸ€£

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

she lives in a time zone where eggs would drop in around night, 8-10 pm ke beech.. we all would still be sleeping at that time πŸ€£

Congratulations to you too!! πŸ₯šπŸ’ I know, I’m in the same time zone but I could never check as it’s the dinner time πŸ€£

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I'll be saying my thanks here cuz that thread is locked πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

I agree here. Keeping bingo straightfoward is best. What you're suggesting could be a Jeopardy style game. Where instead of doing "What is" questions, each category is associated with tasks. I can give you more details in PM or FB or here. Whatever you like. It's an idea I've been thinking for a while, but I just don't know how to translate it into an IF game.

Tum apne ideas apne paas rakho😑