Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

She is always bitter but importantly all her outrage is also to stay relevant and to be in news.

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

May be she got betrayed by a certain Hrithik Roshan or thinks she got. Later her movies sunk badly. She got lots of abuse on Twitter though she invited them. Such toxic environment can make you bitter but i am saying this without any sympathy. 

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

May be she got betrayed by a certain Hrithik Roshan or thinks she got. Later her movies sunk badly. She got lots of abuse on Twitter though she invited them. Such toxic environment can make you bitter but i am saying this without any sympathy. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

She is a nutcase. 

She needs to get very thorough mental health care. 

she could beyond that 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

she could beyond that 

What about being institutionalised? 😂

atominis thumbnail

I have not heard her interviews earlier so I do not know if she was always like this.

I only read once in a magazine that she is hard to handle and may end up like Parveen Babi one day and it is hard to imagine her with family etc. It was in 2010 or so. I had wondered what was it that made writer write like this about her then.

But I guess some old timer must have judged her behaviour earlier. Though I dismissed it earlier thinking it was writer's own misogyny to perhaps judge a young woman like Kangana.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

She just sounds like a miserable person. Earlier her words held some weight but now it seems she does most of it just for some attention because no one cares about her pathetic self in BW anymore. She might have faced hardships in life but that doesn’t give her an excuse to spew venom on a daily basis. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

. She might have faced hardships in life but that doesn’t give her an excuse to spew venom on a daily basis. 

Where were in 2020. We needed this then 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Where were in 2020. We needed this then 

What happened back then? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

What happened back then? 

Someone specifically said to me her past experiences is what led her to this. An I said she’s just psychotic who needs to be put down ðŸ˜† like a dog