Posted: 11 months ago

Is it only K Jo, Aditya, Javed, Roshans, Suman family and some parts of Bombay media and perhaps issues with her dad and grandpa?

Or is there more to it than meets the eye? She never sounded so relentlessly angry and bitter earlier. Why has she burst only since 2016 and now keeps getting more bitter? And talks of her enemies or behaves like she is fighting enemies or all are out to get her?

Well, she may have the feeling that "all are out to get her"...if even only by ignoring her... (and her craft and talent she misuses since years)

Due to her failure at box office despite being the queen of Indian cinema.

She is not bitter, she got legit psychological issues that needs ongoing treatment. 

Mainly martyr syndrome and chronic paranoia. 

Originally posted by shubh.shubh

She is not bitter, she got legit psychological issues that needs ongoing treatment. 

Mainly martyr syndrome and chronic paranoia. 

She might be beyond help. Who can forget what happened to this guy ðŸ˜†

watch

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

She might be beyond help. Who can forget what happened to this guy ðŸ˜†

watch

that's sad

Atominis 

Maybe you. missed her early interviews but without taking any names even back in 2010 I clearly remember watching few of her interviews with Faridoon sheheryaar from Bollywood hungama, and she was no different that time as well, very toxic, rigid, and fuming throughout in those interviews.. always seemed stressed out and burned out. 

Moreover I fail to understand why many members here are surprised that why her family can't understand her and why can't take her to  treatment... 

If you guys remember Kangana once said that she had to tell her parents she is getting award from AMITABH BACHCHAN - or Amitabh congratulated her for her award so that they can understand the importance of a national award as her family is quite naive to not know what national award is.. 

If that's the case as per herself, then how come such ignorant people can understand these complex psychological issues let alone taking her to an ongoing treatment. 

i think relative to her talent, she probably thinks she has underachieved... because of the groupism in BW. Might explain why she feels bitter...

i think she should just let it go. And realize she's accomplished a lot. None of us get everything we want.. and we should have gratitude for the things and people in our life. She could do so much better with a more positive mindset, and I wish her well.

She is a nutcase. 

She needs to get very thorough mental health care. 

because she doesnt know how to forgive and let go.. she carries her pain, emotional, anger every where she goes...