Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

I think Neetu is a toxic, over controlling, possessive mom.

She had earlier shared a clip from Ranbir's latest film also where he tells girl he cannot leave his family for her.

I think she is insecure AF and wants to assert and declare no date or wife is more important than his own mom for RK.

And also tries to bully RK and give him message as to what she expects from him.

She also defends RK's use and throw ways for GFs.

I hope Alia remains pliable and tolerates it quietly and never looks like a threat to Neetu or Riddhima or else she will have it tough to retain her man.

RK is also gonna keep having flings despite marriage and Neetu will ensure Alia tolerates it same way as she kept tolerating flings of Rishi all life. 

Alia has seen her mom tolerate ways and whims of Mahesh so I guess she will find it handy now.

Good luck to her.

I don't want to be rude but why doesn't Neetu get a job? RK is so old he is looking haggard now. It is an insult to both Ranbir and Alia's efforts with the public if she carelessly posts stories like this. 

Riddhima has stopped liking all of Alia's posts. Neetu and Alia interacted, but for Valentine's day, Alia posted Shaleen and not Ranbir, which was the typical thing to do. I wonder if Neetu's story was a way of keeping Alia in check too. Because Kat has said nothing and has actually not even showed up in public. Or maybe she is so stuck in the past she will keep shading someone where there is nothing to really dig. 

Crazy old lady. How does she fell if someone did that to her daughter or grand daughter? 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Acc to her indifference is maturity

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Aajkal kuchh logon ka Amrit kaal chal raha hai...matlab paancho unglia ghee mein aur sir kadahi mein...🤣🤣

SRK se nikle aur Ranbir per atke...🤣🤣

Btw, have you seen SRK talking about getting turned on by kids?

https://twitter.com/cringeindian/status/1644607361972314114?s=20

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

People taking an illiterate seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️ she never had an opportunity at maturity or real exposure to life thanks to her childhood n later cocooned married life. Aise logo ki juvenile jokes ko bhi Aaj kal log seriously lete hain yeh dekh kar ajeeb lag raha...

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

People taking an illiterate seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️ she never had an opportunity at maturity or real exposure to life thanks to her childhood n later cocooned married life. Aise logo ki juvenile jokes ko bhi Aaj kal log seriously lete hain yeh dekh kar ajeeb lag raha...

Illiteracy doesnt have anything to do with maturity.....even phd people nowadays have such narrow views so that logic doesnt work. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Illiteracy doesnt have anything to do with maturity.....even phd people nowadays have such narrow views so that logic doesnt work. 

But in Neetu's case her whole personality is shaped the way it is because of lack of basic education. She self admittedly never stepped into a school nor was she home schooled. When she started dating Rishi he apparently used all big big thesaurus words to belittle her and show off his posh schooling..it all creates deep scars am sure! The feeling of inadequacy is a terrible one to have and gives birth to several complexes. What I hold against her is that she didn't try and change her shortcomings forced upon her in her childhood despite having means to. So I blame her and her illiteracy about her lack of decency.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even if it's not for Kat it's really low as a woman to upload this on ur story and then laugh. Where are women self respect? 🤔

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Too bad for her both the women looks blissfully married & happily doing whatever they want to do in their lives. Unlike her who is posting such shady IG story or her diamond beta making WTF statement about women in general or her "We are very secure people" statement wali (making various weird hands & face movements) bahu who has to shade others to prove they are happy.

By doing all these it seems they are trying to convince people & the people are THEM.

Edited by piya2025 - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hasini009

“My Uncle studied Medicine for 6 Years, he’s a DJ now.”

sounds like “My Son dated hot & spicy tangdi kababs for 7+ years, he’s settled with bland food now”😆

Oh now it means sense 😆

I didnot get the indepth meaning untill now 😆

Poor Alia, she might be getting trolled because of neetu 🤣