Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Does neetu not know how this makes her and rk look? Or does she not care? Rk and neetu are already labelled by people, and doing such things does not help them 

atominis thumbnail

I think Neetu is a toxic, over controlling, possessive mom.

She had earlier shared a clip from Ranbir's latest film also where he tells girl he cannot leave his family for her.

I think she is insecure AF and wants to assert and declare no date or wife is more important than his own mom for RK.

And also tries to bully RK and give him message as to what she expects from him.

She also defends RK's use and throw ways for GFs.

I hope Alia remains pliable and tolerates it quietly and never looks like a threat to Neetu or Riddhima or else she will have it tough to retain her man.

RK is also gonna keep having flings despite marriage and Neetu will ensure Alia tolerates it same way as she kept tolerating flings of Rishi all life. 

Alia has seen her mom tolerate ways and whims of Mahesh so I guess she will find it handy now.

Good luck to her.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neetu thinks being a douche , a cheater cock are things to be proud of. Kapoor legacy. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Alia aint getting spotted with Neetu these days. 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqyDtHgPCro/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sea-stars thumbnail

There is no correlation between these two sentences.

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's a conflicting post. Is she bashing his exes, or her son? But I am sure she thinks her son is a raja beta type and that he is God's gift to women. Neetu always gave me that vibe. She reminds me of my ex's mom and thank God I dodged a bullet because that toxic MIL syndrome is horrible and ruins relationships.

Originally posted by: atominis

I think Neetu is a toxic, over controlling, possessive mom.

She had earlier shared a clip from Ranbir's latest film also where he tells girl he cannot leave his family for her.

I think she is insecure AF and wants to assert and declare no date or wife is more important than his own mom for RK.

And also tries to bully RK and give him message as to what she expects from him.

She also defends RK's use and throw ways for GFs.

I hope Alia remains pliable and tolerates it quietly and never looks like a threat to Neetu or Riddhima or else she will have it tough to retain her man.

RK is also gonna keep having flings despite marriage and Neetu will ensure Alia tolerates it same way as she kept tolerating flings of Rishi all life. 

Alia has seen her mom tolerate ways and whims of Mahesh so I guess she will find it handy now.

Good luck to her.

Clearly you over judge and over think alot. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It’s shade surely 

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

and also aloo came with her family for nmacc function and Neetu came alone and didn’t even sit with them inside 

very sad..

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

and also aloo came with her family for nmacc function and Neetu came alone and didn’t even sit with them inside 

No she sat close to them.  But while everyone is looking towards the stage Neetu appears to be glaring in Alia’s direction.  7ECCC5BA-09EF-4D19-9D46-9163EA47B58D.jpeg