Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Neetu has worked since childhood as a child actor and never had school life or education.

She was never keen on work.

She lacks brain for politics,  lacks drive like Hema and Jaya and also lacks talent and popularity like other senior actors.

She is not so much in demand as actor like Ratna Pathak, Hema, Shabana or Jaya.

What job she will get or what business she will do now?

I bet she is possessive of her son. And her social media posts are dripping with insecurity and are indirect message for Alia and Ranbir as much as they are for his exes.

She seems to be more insecure and lonely after Rishi died.

The way even Riddhima is also mostly seen with Kapoors, one can easily understand how much of a possessive mom Neetu is. 

atominis thumbnail

'Man should be given certain amount of freedom, they are flirtatious by nature'. 

Look at her doormat attitude.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Neetu and Alia are definitely going through chaar din ki chandni phir kaali kaali raat phase as saas Bahu..Alia wasn’t there for Neetu’s birthday after wedding..mostly she is with her family..Neetu barely talks about Alia anymore…wasn’t there in Alia’s London birthday either .and there was more interaction between them atleast on social media before marriage than after..though they hugged each other in Sid Ki’s reception..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia4545

Crazy old lady. How does she fell if someone did that to her daughter or grand daughter? 

Woman dont even care about womens rights 😆 Why should men  

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Neetu is a typical internalized misogynist. Dislike such women 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wont be surprised if they will start having problems now that honeymoon period is finished. In my relatives MIL like the DIL before wedding and for a year after marriage. Then they start having problem with DIL lol

Definitely wrong choice of words...I won't deny that.....but it would really take a SRK hater of nth degree or an idiot of nth degree(talking about the the person who tweeted, u r just a messenger and I don't sh00t them) to turn this into something sexual.....really pity that person and his sick mind..🤢..everyone knows how much SRK loves entertainment, sports and kids....and he was just trying to tell the 3 things that he loves but ya wrong choice of words....he has foot in the mouth disease......doesn't mean u turn him into something he is not....that is going to a low level even for someone you don't like(again saying this about the tweeter)...I found this tweet disgusting at so many levels that I had to reply....otherwise I just ignore the 20 year old words and sentences that are used sometimes out of context to troll SRK.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alia and neetu… always salty and insecure… their noses in other peoples business… shaid apni zindagi mein Kuch hai nabin Jo dosron k maamlo mein ghussi rehti hain… just like kjo…

Deepika and Katrina happy and thriving… while neetu vomiting on Insta and alia either cleaning her patti dev ka image or busy photoshopping every image of hers before uploading…

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Once neetu said her bahu shoudk be like 🪡 not a ✂️ so she keeps the family together..

well looks like miss alia ne ✂️ chalai hain… not only neetu looks a little edgy but forever obsessed with ranbir, a constant in all his relationships, Ayan mukherjiee is doing his first ever movie that doesn’t have ranbir in it… I find it interesting 

Edited by JustWandering - 1 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why this woman Neetu Singh is so insecure? This post reeks insecurity. I think she can't digest a happy Kat or Deepika 

Edited by Alpenliebe - 1 years ago