Irresponsible makers

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I hate how irresponsible makers are. I mean zara sa bhi sochna nahi hai unhein. In their desperate need to glorify and victimize Anupa, they are behaving so irresponsibly.

First they made Maaya with such rough past eye Anupa's husband. Result? People said things like "aisi aurat ko Ghar mein rakha," "aisi aurat pe bharosa kiya," "aisi auratein aisi hi hoti hain" etc. She was shamed for her past on which she had no control.

Now, if the latest article is true, they are going to make Dimpy say things like Anupa ki vajah se dance academy ki reputation pe asar hoga. What do you think will be the outcome? People will talk about her own past, the fact that "she was ra*ed and how her reputation didn't affect the dance academy but Anupa's will? How?" "Anupa kept her in her home despite her reputation" etc.

I hate the makers for bringing in sensitive topics, handling them insensitively and then putting them to shame and write tracks that make people question their past and character😡

These tracks are not even worthy of trolling for me😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just posted the same in Hina's thread. The writers are so insensitive🤬They could have killed her instead of this insane track🤬🤬

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

I just posted the same in Hina's thread. The writers are so insensitive🤬They could have killed her instead of this insane track🤬🤬

in their one track mind, they have stooped way too low even for their own standards😡

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree! Before giving Dimpy's character a negative arc, they should have thought about its repercussions. Already r*pe survivors are struggling to get acceptance in society. This pathetic track will straightaway invalidate their trauma and make people more averse towards them. Ironically the show which claims to be a flag bearer of women empowerment leaves no stone unturned to tarnish their image. Kudos to the progressive women writers👍