Teri Meri Doriyaann

Seerat aka Roopam Sharma

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

In Maddam Sir as SI Barbie Upadhyay! She looks much better here with simple makeup than Seerat with all the heavy makeup! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTTq1dcFCF1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Az07

In Maddam Sir as SI Barbie Upadhyay! She looks much better here with simple makeup than Seerat with all the heavy makeup! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTTq1dcFCF1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yup they are deliberately showing Seerat a makeup ka dukan and contradicting their theory of Seerat being beauty queen.

Az07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Yup they are deliberately showing Seerat a makeup ka dukan and contradicting their theory of Seerat being beauty queen.

Yea there also she was negative character but makeup was not this loud and dressing was better 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yea there also she was negative character but makeup was not this loud and dressing was better 

Acc to GC theory, her character has been tagged as the most beautiful girl, a gold digger who loves to do makeup 24/7 hr, have pride on her so called beauty and selfish, a fabricated woman who can stoop low to gain anything. Her loud makeup and out of the box or mismatch outfits shed light on her character.  

Az07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ayu_12

Acc to GC theory, her character has been tagged as the most beautiful girl, a gold digger who loves to do makeup 24/7 hr, have pride on her so called beauty and selfish, a fabricated woman who can stoop low to gain anything. Her loud makeup and out of the box or mismatch outfits shed light on her character.  

In GC it made sense as Dyuti was genuinely gorgeous and the actress playing Dyuti stood out. She did wear good dresses there. And her makeup was not too loud unlike Seerat 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In GC it made sense as Dyuti was genuinely gorgeous and the actress playing Dyuti stood out. She did wear good dresses there. And her makeup was not too loud unlike Seerat 

Regional shows do minimal makeup or no makeup tbh. Their dresses are pretty average tbh. I don't know how og dyuti is standing out because I find that the whole costume designer team was poor in this section. They gave khori very weird and average colors combination, her makeup was very dull, plus dyuti was given simple clothes only...Infact the real makeover of khori after 400 episode. 

Dyuti in og looks very older and khori used to look pretty young. 

Az07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ayu_12

Regional shows do minimal makeup or no makeup tbh. Their dresses are pretty average tbh. I don't know how og dyuti is standing out because I find that the whole costume designer team was poor in this section. They gave khori very weird and average colors combination, her makeup was very dull, plus dyuti was given simple clothes only...Infact the real makeover of khori after 400 episode. 

Dyuti in og looks very older and khori used to look pretty young. 

What I meant is the actress looks beautiful not her dressing or makeup. The actress playing Dyuti is 30 for real and khori is 28 years. I have felt they both wore normal dresses unlike in Hindi tv where they are 24 * 7 fully dressed like attending a marriage