Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Even if Aloo gets pregnant for n times, RK will never stop these affairs

Shehnaaz is also ready to hook up with him. She literally told Sara you need to star in a movie with him ASAP. Then when you guys are together in the vanity van call me over. I get nice nice vibes from Vicky even though he is hot. RK gives GOD KNOWS WHAT vibes? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

So RK another one is ready if you want! πŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I personally feel she got a better deal. Say what you want. Vicky at least has full head of hair! πŸ˜†

YourCat thumbnail

Not Katrina, it's more for kjo.. just because they are starkid, doesn't mean you should ........... 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I personally feel she got a better deal. Say what you want. Vicky at least has full head of hair! πŸ˜†

Every Kat Fan  would get to know about it.Kat is a married woman.The mother of her ex is still obsessed and shading her.It is the most mysogynist post I have seen.I am not going to call her names.People can make up their own minds about her,whether she is a cheating enabler/supporter or not.

Perhaps She wants her son To be called Makkar and thinks it is cool.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Every Kat Fan  would get to know about it.Kat is a married woman.The mother of her ex is still obsessed and shading her.It is the most mysogynist post I have seen.I am not going to call her names.People can make up their own minds about her,whether she is a cheating enabler/supporter or not.

Perhaps She wants her son To be called Makkar and thinks it is cool.

Honestly, the interview Neetu gave about how Rishi Kapoor use to have hookups with actresses here and there. But she would only kick him out if he told her was in love with them, kind of made me really question her. Women judging women is somewhat misogynistic too. But she almost made it sound like it was funny. No wonder she is kind of messed up. Her son kind of is too behind all the casanova charm. It wasn't a healthy marriage. There was violence involved. 

At least Katrina got a healthy family from what it seems. Seems like her in-laws really adore her. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

So,no one wants to open a thread on Neetuji's story shading Katrina?

Not only RK's fans,His mom too is obsessed with his exes.Those were the days, you see! After the girls left it never was the same.It never will be.

and talk on what ? That’s old news 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Honestly, the interview Neetu gave about how Rishi Kapoor use to have hookups with actresses here and there. But she would only kick him out if he told he was in love with them, kind of made me really question her. Women judging women is somewhat misogynistic too. But she almost made it sound like it was funny. No wonder she is kind of messed up. Her son kind of is too behind all the Casanova charm. It wasn't a healthy marriage. There was violence involved. 

At least Katrina got a healthy family from what it seems. Seems like her in-laws really adore her. 

it’s to be seen how the relationship turns out but yes better then Kapoor lads esp the way rishi  Kapoor ranted 

YourCat thumbnail

In a way what she is saying is actually true ... not like her own son married Alia because he was dating her, more like because she got pregnant πŸ€” even her own late husband married her because she was pregnant.. 🀣

I'm just glad Katrina is far away from these people.. 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Did AP break up with his girl in the States? Or is this just a case of hooking up and then fizzle out.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Did AP break up with his girl in the States? Or is this just a case of hooking up and then fizzle out.

I know he was rumored to be dating one of my acquaintances. She never clarified either. But I think she seriously dates not hooks up. I think Ananya just needs the publicity from these link-ups anyway.  She is 23. I honestly can not imagine a 36-year-old Aditya seriously dating her either. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago