AP dhillon is with ananya pandey

^ this intrigues me more šŸ˜‚ 

Heā€™s my brothers favorite desi rapper 

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

AP dhillon is with ananya pandey

^ this intrigues me more šŸ˜‚ 

Heā€™s my brothers favorite desi rapper 

It is intriguing? Is Ananya with Aditya Roy Kapoor or Ap Dhillon ? If she is with AP Dhillon? Then who is Aditya with ? Is he permanently off the market ? (Secretly married in other words ) 

I really hope AnniePee is with AP Dhillon and not with Adi. Y'all even have the same initials, see, universe and all. Enjoy, goodbye and leave scope for some 'aashiqui' iykwimsmiley42

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

It is intriguing? Is Ananya with Aditya Roy Kapoor or Ap Dhillon ? If she is with AP Dhillon? Then who is Aditya with ? Is he permanently off the market ? (Secretly married in other words ) 

No ARK isnā€™t married!! He would definitely make that public!! On KwK & otherwise, a lot of his colleagues insinuate that he loves hooking up/meeting strangers so am sure he does that in his free time, esp abroad where he wonā€™t be recognised.

My partner met him years ago at a vvv dodgy bar & they couldnā€™t believe that ARK would be at such a place!! By all accounts, heā€™s totally down-to-earth. He was also vv sweet & gentlemanly to their female friends, everyone was drunk & he helped the women get down the stairs safely. ā¤ļø I was so aww about him after that haha.

OT: Ya the Shraddha-RK fling rumours have been doing the rounds since a really long time now! But as Aloo said, ā€œif it isnā€™t emotional infidelity, am fine with it.ā€ 

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

No ARK isnā€™t married!! He would definitely make that public!! On KwK & otherwise, a lot of his colleagues insinuate that he loves hooking up/meeting strangers so am sure he does that in his free time, esp abroad where he wonā€™t be recognised.

My partner met him years ago at a vvv dodgy bar & they couldnā€™t believe that ARK would be at such a place!! By all accounts, heā€™s totally down-to-earth. He was also vv sweet & gentlemanly to their female friends, everyone was drunk & he helped the women get down the stairs safely. ā¤ļø I was so aww about him after that haha.

OT: Ya the Shraddha-RK fling rumours have been doing the rounds since a really long time now! But as Aloo said, ā€œif it isnā€™t emotional infidelity, am fine with it.ā€ 

Now I am swooning over him what a gentleman! 

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

Now I am swooning over him what a gentleman! 

Ya my partner + his male friends were helping their women friends & ARK jumped in, vv casually & said, ā€œI can help too, are you ok?ā€ Etc and guided them holding their elbows. Even I was  b/c I ā€œam a bare-minimum is impressiveā€B, LMAOO. 

Ya my partner + his male friends were helping their women friends & ARK jumped in, vv casually & said, ā€œI can help too, are you ok?ā€ Etc and guided them holding their elbows. Even I was  b/c I ā€œam a bare-minimum is impressiveā€B, LMAOO. 

Aww.. Well, he is more than welcome to help me get down the stairs anytime. That is true chivalry! 

Thatā€™s nice and I always liked him. I remember he loved wearing chappal everywhere and a reporter questioned him about it.

I just hope he isnā€™t with ananya 

I could imagine him with a sophisticated lady 

ShrAlooBir title mein aate hain, comments mein nahišŸ˜†

Allia Bhatt Razzi Nikalo GIF - Allia Bhatt Razzi Nikalo Cry GIFs

Ranbir.Gif GIF - Ranbir Heroes Reactions GIFs
Shraddha Kapoor.Gif GIF - Shraddha Kapoor Heroines Reactions GIFs