Are we ready for the earthquake when Nandu arrives?!

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Leap is here!!! 
except for nandish n ashish everyone holds a grudge against Maitree!

So will her best friend understand her and appreciate or straight away jump to conclusions!

Also Nandu’s mother is a vicious woman what all she would’ve fed her daughter with?

Cannot wait to see how Nandini will react to the current setup of Tiwari household!

Also will Saransh ka sach confrontation come or we are over it by now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nandish is so cute😘. I think vasundhara has already poisoned nandus mind in the past 6 years so it wudnt be easy to convince nandu.

Ashish is ok, but whether the child will accept her is a huge question mark..

Will maitree meet Akash? Atleast kuch dino keliye they can show maitree thinking abt her wedding and make her parents and the audience happy..

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Nandu will misunderstand Ashish more than Maitree. Maitree might try to make her see the side which is correct.. in that process Ashish may depend on Maitree and that is when Vasundara and possibly Sona Tai will plant the seed of a “something something”  between Ashish and Maitree

OR

Nandu will misunderstand Maitree and Ashish will defend her because she’s put her life on hold to take care of Nandish and hence Nandu will get the confirmation that her moms “supposed” truth about Ashish is indeed correct… all in all the time is nearing for us to officially ship “Maitrish” 🤪

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tbh I feel for all you know she might e found someone in abroad that will push ashish towards maitree 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

I think Nandu will misunderstand Ashish more than Maitree. Maitree might try to make her see the side which is correct.. in that process Ashish may depend on Maitree and that is when Vasundara and possibly Sona Tai will plant the seed of a “something something”  between Ashish and Maitree

OR

Nandu will misunderstand Maitree and Ashish will defend her because she’s put her life on hold to take care of Nandish and hence Nandu will get the confirmation that her moms “supposed” truth about Ashish is indeed correct… all in all the time is nearing for us to officially ship “Maitrish” 🤪

The 2nd one is going to happen i guess. Maitree isnt having a clue whats going on in nandus mind.. Vasundara and sona tai in the same house,mazaa aane wala hein..

Zaroor sona kuch ulta seedha bolegi, now sona will think why did i wish for nandu to come back, yeh toh uski sabse badi dhushman ko leker aagayi. Isse behther maitree hi hein.. 

kala16 thumbnail

Guys i guess the makers hv changed the entire plot of dhokha, misunderstanding between maitree-nandu..

The track is leading towards something else.

Vasundhara said ashish cheated on nandhini and hid the truth that saaransh is a druggie to nandini,thats why the accident occurred..

The tiwaris  snatched the baby from nandu and maitree helped them in the custody case. So nandu thinks maitree cheated on her by snatching away the baby from a mother..

What are they trying to show?

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Guys i guess the makers hv changed the entire plot of dhokha, misunderstanding between maitree-nandu..

The track is leading towards something else.

Vasundhara said ashish cheated on nandhini and hid the truth that saaransh is a druggie to nandini,thats why the accident occurred..

The tiwaris  snatched the baby from nandu and maitree helped them in the custody case. So nandu thinks maitree cheated on her by snatching away the baby from a mother..

What are they trying to show?

it’s the typical tyagi Devi vs the vamps show now. Vasundara told about druggie Saransh yet Nandu was consoling Sona Tai about his death. I feel Vasundara left multiple traps for Nandu to fall under at least one of them.. one— Saransh druggie and Ashish knowing about it (I think they will use this at the time of Maitree and Ashish wedding (if that’ll ever happen) to create a rift between Maitree and Ashish so their wedding won’t happen— or if it did then it’d be unhappy one for both). The other —  Maitree becoming the head of Tiwari’s and being the “mom” of Nandish. She has fallen for the 2nd one here. Seeing how close Nandish and Maitree are will make her question and fight Ashish.. Ashish defending Maitree will cause even more drama between Ashish and Nandu.. hence the 3rd trap about Ashish and Maitree relationship which will finally be the breaking point for Nandu 

kala16 thumbnail

Very disappointed with the leap episodes. Sona tai-nandu has joined hands to throw maitree out of the house. But Sona needs maitrees help to throw vasu out of the house.. Maitree kyun hamesha tiwari sadhan mein bhi padi rehti hein.. Uska koi kaam vaam nehi hein kya? She forgot her mother,father and 24/7 staying in tiwari sadhan..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Very disappointed with the leap episodes. Sona tai-nandu has joined hands to throw maitree out of the house. But Sona needs maitrees help to throw vasu out of the house.. Maitree kyun hamesha tiwari sadhan mein bhi padi rehti hein.. Uska koi kaam vaam nehi hein kya? She forgot her mother,father and 24/7 staying in tiwari sadhan..

Maitree mata ko Ashish- Nandu- Nandish ko ek family banana hai bhai. Vasundara ko Nandu ki life se nikalna hai. Uske maa-baap-bhai- business- aspirations jaye bhaad mein. Itna stupid show bana rahe hai I can’t even watch the episodes. I’m just reading the updates. Shrenu should really pick shows that have some juice in them.. this is her 3rd show that is going in the crapper because of unrealistic story. Actually there is no story here.. just more family drama and mahanta ki Devi Maitree jisko apne ghar walo se zyada Nandu and Ashish ki shadi shuda zindagi ki padi hai. Slow claps for such shows and I won’t be surprised if it gets shut down before they reach 100 episodes 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Maitree mata ko Ashish- Nandu- Nandish ko ek family banana hai bhai. Vasundara ko Nandu ki life se nikalna hai. Uske maa-baap-bhai- business- aspirations jaye bhaad mein. Itna stupid show bana rahe hai I can’t even watch the episodes. I’m just reading the updates. Shrenu should really pick shows that have some juice in them.. this is her 3rd show that is going in the crapper because of unrealistic story. Actually there is no story here.. just more family drama and mahanta ki Devi Maitree jisko apne ghar walo se zyada Nandu and Ashish ki shadi shuda zindagi ki padi hai. Slow claps for such shows and I won’t be surprised if it gets shut down before they reach 100 episodes 

I was really excited when the leap started.. Looks like ashish maitree ka best friend hein.. I wonder what potential did namish-shrenu saw in this story to say yes to it.. Before leap episodes were good and loved the way they were each other strengths.. Iam not watching the show unless they bring a ML for shrenu or they shud pair ashish-maitree..