Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

I was really excited when the leap started.. Looks like ashish maitree ka best friend hein.. I wonder what potential did namish-shrenu saw in this story to say yes to it.. Before leap episodes were good and loved the way they were each other strengths.. Iam not watching the show unless they bring a ML for shrenu or they shud pair ashish-maitree..

Exactly my thoughts. What did Shrenu and Namish saw in the story? Or the lack of it?  This is such a wrong portrayal of relationships. How can one person put their friendship above their blood relations? Are friends so important that you completely sideline yoir siblings and parents? I could understand her sentiments if she considered this her sasural or her dead husbands home to be so attached. The friendship here for whose sake she’s put everything on hold is not even a true friendship. Everything they have shown thus far is so far from anything one can relate these days. I wonder how do these actors feel when they see the show and their ratings? Look at how dead this forum is? Barely any buzz here compared to other shows. Even on other social media platforms I barely see anything about this show. I feel sad for those that have put their money and sweat in such shows with the hope to make profits out of it… so sad but this one won’t last long I feel. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Exactly my thoughts. What did Shrenu and Namish saw in the story? Or the lack of it?  This is such a wrong portrayal of relationships. How can one person put their friendship above their blood relations? Are friends so important that you completely sideline yoir siblings and parents? I could understand her sentiments if she considered this her sasural or her dead husbands home to be so attached. The friendship here for whose sake she’s put everything on hold is not even a true friendship. Everything they have shown thus far is so far from anything one can relate these days. I wonder how do these actors feel when they see the show and their ratings? Look at how dead this forum is? Barely any buzz here compared to other shows. Even on other social media platforms I barely see anything about this show. I feel sad for those that have put their money and sweat in such shows with the hope to make profits out of it… so sad but this one won’t last long I feel. 

I think this is not the story they might have planned previously,they might hv changed the plot due to the trp pressure.. I wish they end the show by maitree uniting ashish and his family and moving on in her life..