mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.filmcompanion.in/readers-articles/rocket-singh-salesman-of-the-year-that-flew-under-everyones-radar-ranbir-kapoor-jaideep-sahni

Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year is a delightful film that will entertain and inspire you. With Ranbir Kapoor at the helm, the movie tells the story of a young man's journey from a lowly salesman to a successful entrepreneur, all while delivering witty one-liners and showcasing some serious acting chops.

Kapoor brings his trademark charm to the role of Harpreet Singh Bedi, a man who is determined to succeed in the cutthroat world of sales. His wit and intelligence make him an endearing protagonist, and you'll find yourself rooting for him every step of the way.

The film's script is equally impressive, weaving together a compelling narrative with clever humor and poignant moments. It's a rare combination that will keep you engaged from start to finish while leaving you with a sense of optimism about the power of hard work and determination.

Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year is a must-see for anyone who enjoys a good underdog story, witty humor, or simply great acting. With Kapoor leading the way, this film is a winner in every sense of the word.

I LOVE this movie!!!!!

Special mention to Gauhar Khan -- she was pretty impressive!!!!!

How many of you like this film?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shimit Aman should make more movies....he's a very underrated director

I loved all 3 of his movies Chak De India, Ab Tak Chappan, and this

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

I will always be thankful to this movie for it helped me fall fast asleep when I was struggling hard to sleep that night.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I love it too and I have watched it so many times...