sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I’m with you there. Sham marriage or not. Affairs or not. Botox or not. I think PC has that X Factor that most Bolly girls and esp nepo kids don’t have. She can freakin’ act. And that too very well. I mean that 20 second ghuroor wala dialogue in Bajirao was enough to blow everyone away. Aitraaz. Fashion. Bajirao. DDD. Mary Kom. Sky is Pink etc. That filmography alone is wayyyyy better than 90% of Bollywood actresses. I love that she can hold her own and her confidence oozes through. I genuinely have never understood the hype around Bebo, but it’s probably because I find her personality to be incredibly off putting and virtually all her off screen interviews give me the ick. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok, Tanya.

There should be a dislike button on this forum. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Always liked Kareena more than Priyanka 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

you are wrong. you get  films if you have market.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PC is definitely better than Kareena in acting department...otherwise both are equally disasters in their attitude.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: snatch

What market Arjun Kapoor has? 😆

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena is here because she has the X factor to have survived 20 plus years in the industry. I would buy your argument if Esha Deol was still thriving today coz she sucked. Bland screen presence, zilch acting skills. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: snatch

I agree

Priyanka herself claims after some 6 flops she was scared she wouldn’t get work ? But the work came right ? As far as I can see it is. So it’s just grandstanding

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I agree

Priyanka herself claims after some 6 flops she was scared she wouldn’t get work ? But the work came right ? As far as I can see it is. So it’s just grandstanding

or using  connections or making them by hook or crook !! 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: desigal90

Kareena is here because she has the X factor to have survived 20 plus years in the industry. I would buy your argument if Esha Deol was still thriving today coz she sucked. Bland screen presence, zilch acting skills. 

Kareena had more resources and power than Esha Deol. Not all nepo babies are the same. We now know that even within nepotism there is a ranking of power. That’s why people like Shraddha Kapoor, Esha Deol, Sonakshi are getting “work”….. and Kareena and Alia are getting “the best” work and more plum projects