Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Can we discuss the scenes from the show of the couple or upcoming storylines.

I read the rules about what not to do, but got lost on what to post 😅 

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Can we discuss the scenes from the show of the couple or upcoming storylines.

I read the rules about what not to do, but got lost on what to post 😅 

Follow the rules😉 discuss cute cute talks😉

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to  ATs.

Anything related to Sai and Satya👍🏼

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Dsha thumbnail

Woohooooooo thanks for this and congratulations to all my saiya shippers for the first AT❤️❤️

Again, the wedding pictures are soooooooo soooooooooooo beautiful yaa ❤️ 

Saare bolo, SaiYa zindabaad! ❤️

Ragq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think the court scene was a masterstroke in easing the viewers (Trp audience) to the idea of Saiya! it was a Satya show through and through! what better way for him to win over audiences than by helping out Sai in a way that truly matters!

Given that Satya has his own bg story that is getting unveiled slowly there is already intrigue set up around how Saiya will happen, it's not just about Sai falling for him while he is already whipped, no, this is equally about how he will fall for her!

I am just waiting to see how this phase will pan out

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thank you for making😳 Now we can have everything in one place

Dsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragq

I think the court scene was a masterstroke in easing the viewers (Trp audience) to the idea of Saiya! it was a Satya show through and through! what better way for him to win over audiences than by helping out Sai in a way that truly matters!

Given that Satya has his own bg story that is getting unveiled slowly there is already intrigue set up around how Saiya will happen, it's not just about Sai falling for him while he is already whipped, no, this is equally about how he will fall for her!

You got it right! The court drama was absolutely the Satya Adhikari show. That was to make the trp audience feel like he is Sai's protector who has come to save her from everything bad

The trp audience will themselves start to compare both the guys, seeing how one destroyed her life whereas the other is making things right in her life despite himself going through his own inner struggles

I feel it was very smart move to make Satya's character have a mental condition.. This will generate even more sympathy for him.. like people will really start feeling for him

They'll also notice that both Sai and Satya are people who are suffering and maybe they need each other to heal each other 

If it was just a normal character without such a condition, it would have been a little tough for them to make the audience accept him

So have to give it to them for adding that bit in his character 

Can't wait for their beautiful story to begin ❤️

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragq

Plus it is refreshing change of them promoting the pair together.

I see the trend is to introduce a new ML in starplus shows. But I like the execution of this one the most.

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

The AT thread is here🤗

Need of hour 😆

Ragq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsha

You got it right! The court drama was absolutely the Satya Adhikari show. That was to make the trp audience feel like he is Sai's protector who has come to save her from everything bad

The trp audience will themselves start to compare both the guys, seeing how one destroyed her life whereas the other is making things right in her life despite himself going through his own inner struggles

I feel it was very smart move to make Satya's character have a mental condition.. This will generate even more sympathy for him.. like people will really start feeling for him

They'll also notice that both Sai and Satya are people who are suffering and maybe they need each other to heal each other 

If it was just a normal character without such a condition, it would have been a little tough for them to make the audience accept him

So have to give it to them for adding that bit in his character 

Can't wait for their beautiful story to begin ❤️

Exactly! I am also liking the vibe of his family scenes, initially it took a while because it was a lot to take in😆

But I love found families trope so I am looking forward to see how Sai's interaction with the Adikaris is going to be like! There is definitely a lot of self blame involved in the way Sathya is grieving over Girija, he voiced it out to Amba that she died because of him and given that Girija's dad was blaming him and his background in today's episode I want to see if /how Sai will help him heal through this.

Coming to Sai, I think she was the lone crusader when it came to righting things, no one else has been on the same wavelength as her in the way she views things and cannot stand injustice meted out to anyone in Satya I think there is a kindred spirit who sees and feels the same way she does!

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations 🎉

Add me in list🤗