Bekaaboo

Care to explain why this forum is dead

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

It is good show. Better than nagin series....

Still i don't find many people....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It would have been better if they had retained zain imam instead of replacing him with Shalin. Like I don't get it, why cast big boss contestants over those who aren't? Big boss popularity rarely translates into trp for the show.

whitewitch thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rein123

It would have been better if they had retained zain imam instead of replacing him with Shalin. Like I don't get it, why cast big boss contestants over those who aren't? Big boss popularity rarely translates into trp for the show.

Hi Rein how are you. After a long time i guess

Personally i like shalin....

No grudges....

Not because of big boss. I never watched it...

I feel  tooo zain and shubagi had good chemistry.

Fresh pairing.....

Aswanth....

Story line was goof...

Shalin and esha looks good.

But Ranav and Bela story with out pratham Angle was better.

So whay happen when pratham attain salvation 

Rein123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: whitewitch

Hi Rein how are you. After a long time i guess

Personally i like shalin....

No grudges....

Not because of big boss. I never watched it...

I feel  tooo zain and shubagi had good chemistry.

Fresh pairing.....

Aswanth....

Story line was goof...

Shalin and esha looks good.

But Ranav and Bela story with out pratham Angle was better.

So whay happen when pratham attain salvation 

Actually I like Ashwath, Pratham and Arijit's characters better. Shalin is good in either negative or grey shades, can't watch him play a goody good boy or bechaara, it doesn't suit him.  Story is good, but can't imagine Pratham character being played by Shalin, it looks weird. It would have been better if they had made him Ashwath's replacement instead.

urmita thumbnail

Currently I have noticed sabse zada active vohi forums hai jo shows have gone absolutely to hell...and forumwale viewers are either very frustrated, distressed irritated or feeling like the show is circus, has lots of burai to do, gaaliya to give and trolling to do...aise forums hi bohot active hai ajkal...

Ye wala abhi start hua and so far it's going good... maybe that's why 😆

Ab yrkkh forum ko hi dekh lo jake, so active it is these days with frustrated viewers...😆

Rein123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: urmita

Currently I have noticed sabse zada active vohi forums hai jo shows have gone absolutely to hell...and forumwale viewers are either very frustrated, distressed irritated or feeling like the show is circus, has lots of burai to do, gaaliya to give and trolling to do...aise forums hi bohot active hai ajkal...

Ab yrkkh forum ko hi dekh lo jake, so active it is these days with frustrated viewers...😆

Or forums where there are love triangles and fan wars.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I see Bekaboo on Rangeela OTT. Man, that app crashes so much! Some  DRM error all the time. It's difficult to stay connected when you cant see episodes on time. I haven't been able to see Sunday's episode so far.

I too found that Pratham's soul entering Ranav unpleasant. I didn't like Pratham only actually - get he is hurt Rakshak but getting physical by misleading - a big 👎🏼. Pratham getting reincarnated outside of his family as Ranav would be better, IMO.

whitewitch thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snowfally

I see Bekaboo on Rangeela OTT. Man, that app crashes so much! Some  DRM error all the time. It's difficult to stay connected when you cant see episodes on time. I haven't been able to see Sunday's episode so far.

I too found that Pratham's soul entering Ranav unpleasant. I didn't like Pratham only actually - get he is hurt Rakshak but getting physical by misleading - a big 👎🏼. Pratham getting reincarnated outside of his family as Ranav would be better, IMO.

Watch it on voot or jio cinema 

urmita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snowfally

watch on jio cinema 

firewings_diya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: urmita

true 🤣