Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Mk Vikram GIF - Mk Vikram GIFs

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail

Maha caught gautham being the culprit behind Ash....

Surya havng slight hope on Maha not being culprit...

i guess now it will be interesting....

kannada version s goin to good....

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail

yesterday epsd... Modhalum Kaadhalum...

Vikram won the heart again.... Vedha understood y Vikram s keeping a safe distance frm Tanvi (i think ths was nt in any other version... if ther it was after marriage drama)...

Tanvi choosing Vedha was logically right here... she wanted her Appa... but afraid f her mother n so called Adi uncle hurting Vikram....

waiting to see how Vedha goin to testify for Vikram and get Tanvi back to Vikram...

Sameer is killing the role as Vikram... in all other version.... i never felt this father love... until he whole heartedly acpted the daughter... here he already declared his love n fear f getting hatred towards hs daughter..... 

my current fav serial 

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

in AK

finally Rajalakshmi to accept Maha as her DIL....

Waiting for Gowtham expose.....

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I dropped Aha Kalyanam and picked up Modhalum Kadhalum. 
AK is kinda boring, since I keep checking the Kannada one, and I do not see the chemistry between Surya and Maha. 

MK is good, and the leads are good. Somehow, I like serials with forced/sudden marriages smiley6but in real life, I am completely against it smiley29smiley36 Since the wedding is over, let's see how it goes. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

I dropped Aha Kalyanam and picked up Modhalum Kadhalum. 
AK is kinda boring, since I keep checking the Kannada one, and I do not see the chemistry between Surya and Maha. 

MK is good, and the leads are good. Somehow, I like serials with forced/sudden marriages smiley6but in real life, I am completely against it smiley29smiley36 Since the wedding is over, let's see how it goes. 

AK

Surya Maha combo im liking.... And vikram is romantic king...im just waiting for the epsd...vikram finds the truth and accept Maha...

another pblm is Maha dubbing some issue i feels.... lip syncing sometime nt correct....

tamil is pakaa same to same remake frm Bengali version... kannada tey bring some masala and made Gowtham Amma character more powerful... dammnn i lov her... Mathangi... wat an evil lady :P

MK im addicted to it frm start.... more than V n V...i love Vikram and Tanvi bonding.... MK is remake of YHM.... but YhM had many loop holes... which was covered in MK....  

the sudden marriage became dramatic.... it wud have done..with both family agreement... lets see...

another thing im in lov with MK is the way Vikram looks at vedha

even thou he s nt considering her as wife... frm day 1... he hv a soft corner towards Vedha.... he always helps her n fights with her smiley37

Now also wedding time.... just before tying... he again asked... shd i? tat was too gooddddddd smiley42

then they way he tuk the responsibility of Vedha saying... u did big favour for us...now its my time...i will take care f everything n fix it

in YHM Raman was nevr lik this... he slowly understood love f ishu and got changed....

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

AK

Vikram is good but the actress is new, I suppose. I saw that first-night dream scene where she starts to eat the fruits and sweets in the bedroom, and her laugh put me off smiley6 From then, I have just skimmed through scenes and not watched any episodes fully. 
I like the Yuva-Kriti (but called Kruthi smiley36) chemistry in the Kannada version. Mathangi is good, I love her dialogues. I want to use some words and phrases she says in real life.smiley36

MK

I have watched YHM dedicatedly for years, how did I not connect the dots? smiley44 Now I'm getting the flashbacks, mole on the face, infertility, doctor, diverse culture households, and villain ex-wife smiley36 Damn, preCOVID era is like a different lifetime.

I haven't watched all episodes of MK, parallel watching the latest ones and starting from first. Vikram-Vedha's chemistry is damn good. I was squealing like a stupid teen watching today's episode smiley43smiley44  

Vikram, from first keeps giving a sight adhiching look at Vedha but since he is on a no-woman sabadham, he acts as not impressed smiley37 That asking permission with a head nod before the garland and thali at the court was too good... I'm so enjoying this show.  

Pallanguzhi: I hope it is okay we are hijacking this thread to discuss MK. What to do yaar, less comments on AK smiley4