Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

I tried to watch this serial to know how the story is, but it really is ðŸ¤ª

I hope the Tamil version is better ðŸ˜Š

i think storywise n cast wise kannada btr compared with Hindi..

tamil im yet to see....

promo was superb.....

waiting for kalyanam to finish......

the real drama to start..... vikram s kidu in romance

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

I think the wedding is next week. Should be today but they will keep dragging it out. 
I watched some episodes of the Kannada version, and it is a lot better than the Hindi one. The lead couple is funny in the way they talk to each other. 

But the eldest sister is the worse character in all versions. It is annoying to see the FL sticking up to her sister even when the sister doesn't deserve it. 

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

I think the wedding is next week. Should be today but they will keep dragging it out. 
I watched some episodes of the Kannada version, and it is a lot better than the Hindi one. The lead couple is funny in the way they talk to each other. 

But the eldest sister is the worse character in all versions. It is annoying to see the FL sticking up to her sister even when the sister doesn't deserve it. 

Exactly.... i too nt liking FL being bakra f villie sister... i feel out f all lang... kannada best...

Viks is tooo gud in romance... AS we hv seen him as Siva...

Waiting for his changed attitude acptng FL as wife

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

It is absurd how such a wealthy family did not do a thorough background check on the bride. 

It is equally absurd how the bride's family, guests, and media want the groom to marry the bride's sister when the bride eloped with someone else, and her sister fooled the groom and his family by pretending to be the bride. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

Idhulle "thaali katunge" nu outcry from the public ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜†

Nichuss thumbnail

It is absurd how such a wealthy family did not do a thorough background check on the bride. 

It is equally absurd how the bride's family, guests, and media want the groom to marry the bride's sister when the bride eloped with someone else, and her sister fooled the groom and his family by pretending to be the bride. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

Idhulle "thaali katunge" nu outcry from the public ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜†

kannada version luk ok ok for me... tamil i really burst out laughing....

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

I know Prabha is a tomboy but wearing a jeans and shirt to her sister's wedding is a bit too much. Even men wear better clothes to a wedding. And whenever there is a shot of her, it is in black and white. I think it is due to her forehead wound, but still ðŸ˜”.

Anyway, the marriage took place. It seemed quicker and more dignified than the other versions. I'm hoping that Surya is not physically abusive as the other versions. They can portray anger in better ways, not just as physical violence. 

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gautham did a U-turn after mum's call .. looks like Aish is a goner. Ruined both hers and her sister's life.smiley19

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

crnt epsds f surya n maha r so funny

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

anyone watching Modhalum Kaadhalum....

i loving the jodi.... Vedha - vikram n Tanvi

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Mkvikram1 GIF - Mkvikram1 GIFs