•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 months ago

Allu Arjun completed 20 years in the industry, arguable the most popular telugu hero in North, in Kerala, and even in other south asian countries, without doing a hindi movie, without doing any SS Rajamouli film. I think Arya and Arya 2 achieved cult statuses and most of us have watched the hindi dubbed versions as children, initially I used to think his original name is Arya only πŸ˜†

His songs and dancing have beena rage ever since Arya and 19 years later with Pushpa too, he probably is the only hero who is equally good like Hrithik onscreen when it comes to dancing.

Swag and Style comes naturally to him, there is no denial, being a nepo kid, he is the best example of being Mr. Perfect at each and every department of heroism, he has no bloody flops in his career except 2 movies and he is the 3rd highest paid actor in India now. He belongs to the Mega kiddos group and he is the most successful one amongst them.

If there are Bunny fans in the forum, let us discuss his best and worst movies. From Arya, to Happy to Bunny, to Lucky, to DJ, to Bantu and Pushpa, what a range 

From feel my love to my love is gone, to ringa ringa, to blockbuster, to seeti maar, to chal chal chalo, to I hate you, to Samajavaragaman, to Oo Antava and Srivalli, too many iconic numbers, what a superstar πŸ˜Žβ€οΈ

In Pushpa he looks ugly, In Surya he looks unreal hot and in Ala Vaikuntapuramulo he looks so shareef, too many looks to fangirl on 

My Favorite is Arya, Lucky and Bantu, Psychotic, lafanga and perfect beta πŸ˜†

Abhishek B replied to Bunny's tweet yesterday!

https://twitter.com/juniorbachchan/status/1640628018103324672 

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 12 months ago

For  Allu Arjun swag and dance comes so effortlessly. One of the reasons Karthik's Shehzaada failed. I find AA limited as an actor. But he makes up for it in other areas like humor. Julayi has my favorite AA character. So sassy and clever without being obnoxious.Arya 2 has the best songs. Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is a nice glossy family entertainer and the best film for introducing him to newbies.

Originally posted by capricornrcks

For  Allu Arjun swag and dance comes so effortlessly. One of the reasons Karthik's Shehzaada failed. I find AA limited as an actor. But he makes up for it in other areas like humor. Julayi has my favorite AA character. So sassy and clever without being obnoxious.Arya 2 has the best songs. Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is a nice glossy family entertainer and the best film for introducing him to newbies.

Also Son of Satyamurthi, I love his saaf sutra shareef character, such a contrast to Julayi's character. Arya 2 songs and that psychotic streak in his character has a cult status, I think the album is still unparalelled.

Shehzaada failed because they did not realize that Bantu's swag and style and his grace everything was written keep Allu Arjun in mind, as you said these things come to him so effortlessly that one does not have imagine him doing it, whereas when you put a wide grin faced Karthik in it, it becomes worse and everything looks bizzare. Also what was that crappy music of Shehzada, such a failure compared to the national award winning album of AVPL.