Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Did you see the blouse Tamarind 3 wore for her wedding with Vishwa. Omg. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Ikr she was looking so weird  smiley37

She always wears such sleeveless blouses and looks like a bhojpuri dancer smiley37smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

She looked like a nachaniya at her own wedding smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Still cannot believe that a certain forum has 8 MODS!
I expected them to decrease mods not increase them smiley29smiley26

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Did you see the blouse Tamarind 3 wore for her wedding with Vishwa. Omg. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

To be honest I felt this was better than her usual barely there blouse and Sari. I get that Bollywood actress and all wear sari & blouse in such a way..but tamarind clothes doesnโ€™t match a village bahu..Sis-in-law who is younger and modern wears normal clothes.  I could understand if all the Bahus dressed that way ๐Ÿ˜ imagine grandma and aunt wearing such clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

somehow her clothes reminds me of historical serials where the characters wear such clothes..there was one from EK in her own channel-I saw the promo ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

nutmeg7 thumbnail

That's my only thing. She used to look like a village girl before Agastya... This sudden change is smiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Which forum Batao na .. not even a makkhi flies here why do they need mods .. over here 

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Which forum Batao na .. not even a makkhi flies here why do they need mods .. over here 

The forum where we discuss daily, Yrkkh forum it now has 8 bloody mods smiley37

This forum is a ghost town so it needs no mods at all smiley36

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have never watched the great โ€˜Maaโ€™ show on Sitara..but caught glimpses of that show while my in-laws were watching during their visit. I was under the impression that everyone is โ€˜Upma Bhaktโ€™ just now visited that forum for the first time!!  Itโ€™s a hoot!! All the comments are hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ 

looks like most of the ppl hate the leading character ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

another Sitara show has the ML behaving as a villan..and FL is always suffering ๐Ÿ™„ Compared to that toxic family Bhosleโ€™s are saints ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I used to watch it at the beginning but gave up sometime back as it was so toxic

Edited by kuttapu - 4 months ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Upma forum post are very interesting. There are several bashers and one blind bakht. Since I used to watch the show then I was very active on the forum. Now I occasionally read Sutapas daily update and the comments.

The show there too has stagnated. Does Sitara have any finite series running at present? 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

It is the most entertaining forum where members ke saath even mods bash the lead FL smiley36