Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

It seriously makes no sense at all why those immortal hags are still alive. They’re literally great grandkids to adults. They don’t age or die. I bet they’ll be alive in the next season and will be taking care of Abhira and Roohi’s kids smiley36 

Manish’s mother was actually a great great grandmother in the previous season so I’m sure Manish will break her record smiley36

This is hilarious 😂 I wish I had such ‘young’ great grandparents 🤣 

So if this great grandmother is Abhira’s step grandmother , is she Roohi’s step great grandmother as well? Why is she so biased? 

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

That obnoxious hag is Abhira’s step great grandmother. She used to be positive in the previous seasons but has now suddenly become obnoxious and cold hearted. Actually she blames Abhira’s mother for killing her other granddaughter (it was an accident) and doesn’t want her to have any relationship with her or her deceased sister’s daughter. It’s really stupid but it’s a cheap way to copy the Ghum 1 plot and show Abhira as a bechari anath with no relatives (like Sai)

I don’t watch the other show as much but yes that family is brutal and way worse than Bhosale’s who seem like saints in front of them. Itni toxic family aaj tak nahi deka itv pe. The FL is annoying and always has the same constipated expression and the ML is a spineless loser 

@bold I checked it out as I was curious why this show is so popular..I guess FL abuse = TRP

I think FL tries to do the wide eyed innocent look, but has the same look at all times. From whatever I saw, the dialogues are horrible and show is hard to watch except for that one uncle who sells books. Show has the meanest characters in ITV