Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Just like Bhavani showed Sairat wedding pictures to Savi, they can show so many things to Vinu as well. Anyway according to the new spoiler, Vinu will get Sai and Patralekha to make peace with each other 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I was just watching the episode in fast forward mode and i realised seeing Patralekha (Aishwarya was good in her scene with Ashwini), that she is going to harm herself, if Virat choses to leave her, Vinu leaves her... She has nothing to look forward, nothing to live for, no job , no ambition, no life.. Her whole life since Virat entered her life has been around Virat, his family and recently Vinu..She is not an independent woman, sadly..she is not also someone who has the strength to move on in life..

Also seeing that makers are hell bent on letting go all the crimes, she did , you see no one, no one is even close to being angry with her, the way they would be with Sai given the same situation, speaks a lot abt how makers are more focused on not showing Patralekha evil..Even when the go extreme with her, they get back to the whole narrative of dukh dard peeda..

Even today she was like "PROBABLY" Virat does not love me, she is still stuck there, stuck at the same place she was in some 12-13 years back..12-13 years of her life has been abt Virat and Chavans, she is not going anywhere..

She will be here to make Virat go again in guilt mode, once he is with Sai..Even Sai will go that pathway for sometime, till Virat gets back to going again extreme with crossing boundaries, which he will.

They are also going to use Vinu the child between two mothers the way they use Virat the man between two women.

Satya Sai would have been less complex than the complexity that is brought by Patralekha and Virat's empathy towards his Pakhi, Chavan's empathy towards her.. it takes him no effort to see Pakhi's pain.

Sai mit jayegi lekin Virat k zindagi se ye naam kabhi nahi mitega..

It has been also proven once..Sai mit gayi..usi Patralekha k wajah se mit gayi, lekin Virat ki zindagi mei uska naam aur gaadhe aksharo se chap gaya..🥲🥲

For me Sai not leaving the house, the day Mirchi Kaand happened has to be the biggest mistake of her life..