Indian Premier League (IPL)

🏏 IPL 2023 Prediction Game - Win Prizes and Badges! 🏆

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello IPL Fans and India Forums  Members,

As the much-awaited IPL 2023 season is about to kick off, we are thrilled to announce an exciting contest for all you cricket enthusiasts - the IPL 2023 Prediction Game! πŸŽ‰

Put on your thinking caps and join in the fun by predicting the outcomes of each match throughout the season. For every match, members have to answer the following questions that you can answer by selecting from the provided drop-down options.

1. Which Team Will Win? [10 Points]
  2. Which Team Will Win The Toss? [10 Points]
  3. Guess Total Run That Will Be Scored [25 Points]
  4. Guess Total Extras [15 Points]
  5. Victory Margin (By Runs) /  (By Wickets)   [15 Points]
  6. Which Player Would Be Be The Highest Run Scorer?  [50 Points]
  7. Which Player Will Be The Highest Wicket Taker?  [50 Points]
  8. Which Player Will Get The Man Of The Match?  [75 Points]

Each correct prediction will earn you points!

πŸ† Prizes and Badges πŸ†

At the end of the IPL 2023 series, we will tally the points and award the top 3 members with the highest scores:

1. Special badges recognizing their prediction prowess
  2. Exclusive prizes to celebrate their achievement!

But that's not all! To encourage participation, we will also award a badge to every member who takes part in all the games throughout the season.

Daily Match Winner will also get a badge. The member who gets maximum points for the particular match will be awarded the Match Winner Badge

πŸ“ How to Participate πŸ“

1. On the Game Page you will get the list of the matches where you can Predict. Click on Predict.
  2. Select your answers for the 7-8 questions from the drop-down options provided.
  3. Prediction for the match can be submitted / updated before the match starts. Toss entry can only be made 30 minutes before that match.
  4. Earn points for each correct prediction and watch your score rise on the leaderboard!

Don't miss this chance to showcase your cricket knowledge, engage with fellow IPL fans, and compete for exciting rewards. Stay tuned for more information on the rules, point system, and prizes!

Ready to put your cricket instincts to the test? The IPL 2023 Prediction Game starts soon! πŸŽ‰

Good luck and happy predicting!

Best regards,

Vijay Bhatter

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

IPL 2023 Prediction Game - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. Q: How do I participate in the IPL 2023 Prediction Game?

A: To participate, simply visit the IPL Prediction Game link and you will see a Predict button next to the matches. Select your answers for the 7-8 questions from the drop-down options provided and submit your predictions before the match starts. Post which submissions will be rejected.

2. Q: When does the prediction window for each match close?

A: The Toss question can only be answered 30 minutes before the match starts. Rest of the prediction can be submitted just before the scheduled match start time. Late submissions will not get submitted or cannot be updated.

3. Q: How are the points awarded for correct predictions?

A: Points will be awarded based on the correct answers you provide. The specific point distribution for each question will be mentioned beside each prediction question.

4. Q: Can I edit my predictions after submitting them?

A: You can edit your predictions until the submission deadline. Once the deadline has passed, no changes will be allowed.

5. Q: How can I track my points and ranking in the contest?

A: A leaderboard will be regularly updated on the forum, displaying the rankings and points of all participating members.

6. Q: What are the prizes for the top 3 winners of the IPL 2023 Prediction Game?

A: The top 3 winners will receive special badges recognizing their prediction prowess and exclusive prizes to celebrate their achievement. Details about the prizes will be announced during the contest period.

7. Q: Will I receive a badge if I participate in all the games but don't finish in the top 3?

A: Yes, all members who participate in every game throughout the season will receive a special participation badge.

8. Q: How will I receive my prize if I win?

A: Winners will be contacted via the forum's private messaging system to discuss the delivery of their prizes.

9. Q: Can I participate in the IPL 2023 Prediction Game if I join the forum after the contest has started?

A: Yes, you can join the contest at any time during the IPL 2023 season. However, keep in mind that the earlier you join, the better your chances of accumulating points and climbing the leaderboard.

10. Q: Are there any restrictions on who can participate in the IPL 2023 Prediction Game?

A: The contest is open to all registered members of the forum. If you're not yet a member, simply sign up to join the community and participate in the contest.

We will keep updating the FAQ as we get more questions from our members.

We hope these FAQs help clarify any questions you may have about the IPL 2023 Prediction Game. If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to reach out to the forum admin or moderators. Happy predicting, and good luck!

== Thanks Viswasruti for answering the following ==

1   Originally posted by SoniRita

Can I fill those on 31st itselfsmiley9

Yes, prior to match, and toss you can predict. From now onwards , you can predict. smiley27

2  Originally posted by SoniRita

Suyash, would you please make a thread for all the team players, esp new ones. 

So many r injured this season, so many new faces. 

Replied by Nostalgia-02,

Check this thread. All the team players are here in Raji's thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5322538?pn=2

Replied by 

Originally posted by BeingBlunt

All the players data is avaiable on IPL site. 

https://www.iplt20.com/teams/men

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Will there be a daily leaderboard too, or only total?

Yes, there will be a daily leaderboard and another leaderboard is there  for total points. 

Both will be there. 

Originally posted by: Nichuss

viswa dont we have the daily game guess game tis time

This year, here is the fully automatic version to add more fun and esp to ease the prediction procedure. Thanks to our Vijay. 

We are not going to miss the fun quotient in this game. We will play the 'guess tonight's winner' in a separate thread! Or let us continue in the match thread just like we used to do last year. πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Thanks for this thread! I was wondering where to take my queries.smiley36

First of all, the yellow ribbon at the top got me all excited as soon as it showed up! This is such an easy way to send in our predictions without any hassle, and now we can edit them too! Yay! 

smiley10smiley27smiley10, yes it is very exciting

I wanted to ask....

Since we dont know who will be playing until the toss, the drop down menu has listed all the players, so will that list be updated after the toss with who is playing only, or do we have to check ourselves?

The full squad of players are listed there, you have to select from that list. But, the final  team will be announced after the toss. So , some ambiguity is there. But you can see the final players' list and then submit your entry form, before starting the match. But toss part will be closed before 30 minutes of the match. 

And the form will close at sharp 3PM (7:30 IST) right? or is it okay if we send in our predicitions even 5 minutes late?

We prefer to close it sharp 30 minutes before the toss. That is for sure. But, regarding players, we are discussing on that point. I will inform the details here. 

And how will we be able to view our predictions during the match, after we have sent them? Do I need to make a copy?

It is better to make a copy of it or note your predictions at one place. 

Even though you'll be able to see your answers, you can't correct/ change it, because it will be closed after the match starts. -- whether closing the toss part and allowing the players selection after the final playing 11 announcement, or closing that part too 30 minutes before the match, we need some clarity, I will inform you here after talking with Vijay. But, as Vijay mentioned in the first post, he said, we can predict the players, 5 minutes  prior to the actual start of the match .

Thank you!

Answers in Blue.

We will get a clear picture after the first match prediction, many of our doubts will be answered by then. smiley4

vijay thumbnail

Sample Screenshot will be posted here:

Open photo

Click on the yellow strip and start selecting the winning team, and best batter etc 

Press on the green --Predict, then , select ---

It will be looking like this ---

No description available.

After selecting the winning team, winning batter etc, filling / selecting all the predictions, then press on green----Submit Prediction. 

After the completion of the match, you'll be able to see your score , depends on your selection! No need to wait for next day, to post the leaderboard. 

It is there already, and automatically you'll be able to see your score/ points. β­οΈ 

Savera84 thumbnail

Wonderful initiative.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Thanks for all your efforts Vijay and Pareshif.πŸ‘

I am sure more and more members will join the prediction game.

Cheers..

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Wonderful initiative.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Thanks for all your efforts Vijay and Pareshif.πŸ‘

I am sure more and more members will join the prediction game.

Cheers..

I am hoping that too that more members will join now. Because now the game is at bigger scale now. 

Love the yellow ribbon on the top too. 

Thank you again Vijay sir and team for this. 

Eydis thumbnail

Finally a game by iF team 😍😍 I m Excited 😍😍😍😍

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Wonderful initiative, Vijay Sir! πŸ‘

Looking forward to this game! 

RainOfDew thumbnail

This looks interesting

Automatic points system nd now more categories to predict

Viswasruti thumbnail

πŸ‘Thank you Vijay for the good efforts you put to make this game more interesting. β€οΈ

Cricket lovers and friends, here is our guessing game, which we enjoyed most last year! 

This year, because of Vijay, Pareshef and our tech staff, things are looking more easier and interesting. The gifts are more, goodies are alluring, this is a fun filled fascinating game this year. πŸ˜ƒ 

Come, join us, participate and win more prizes and enjoy the winner celebration everyday! β­οΈ

Viswasruti thumbnail

Come on friends, join us to enjoy the cricket carnival with interesting discussions.⭐️