Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Amar clarified it was not Bipasha and bipasha challenged the so called leak too ðŸ¤£

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/yes-i-said-that-but-not-to-bips-amar-singh/articleshow/8463873.cms

Are you Bipasha that made a fake account to defend yourself?

Bloody-Mary thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Alia4545

Are you Bipasha that made a fake account to defend yourself?

are you Jennifer who made an account to spew venom on his ex and his current wife?

This content was originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

are you Jennifer who made an account to spew venom on his ex and his current wife?

Well everybody on this forum know that I am Jenny’s fan and she has many fans on this forum to support her but kaloti Bipasha hardly has any fans on this forum and other places. So I think you are definitely her that made a fake account to defend yourself because till date I haven’t seen she has big fan that came to defend her like you. 

Bloody-Mary thumbnail

Well everybody on this forum know that I am Jenny’s fan and she has many fans on this forum to support her but kaloti Bipasha hardly has any fans on this forum and other places. So I think you are definitely her that made a fake account to defend yourself because till date I haven’t seen she has big fan that came to defend her like you. 

everyone on this forum is also aware who I am and certainly not Bipasha. Jennifer is definitely popular online but so is bipasha try writing what u did on say Twitter and see your ass getting dragged ðŸ¤£

everyone on this forum is also aware who I am and certainly not Bipasha. Jennifer is definitely popular online but so is bipasha try writing what u did on say Twitter and see your ass getting dragged ðŸ¤£

Haha Bipasha is popular online. That’s why she hardly gets 1 lakh likes on her post. 

Bloody-Mary thumbnail

Haha Bipasha is popular online. That’s why she hardly gets 1 lakh likes on her post. 

yes she is so popular that her haters create new topic everyday dedicated to her and her husband and come back to discuss her when they get banned ðŸ¤£

yes she is so popular that her haters create new topic everyday dedicated to her and her husband and come back to discuss her when they get banned ðŸ¤£

Only her hater make post to get her troll but nobody else cares about her. Neither Bollywood people nor public care about her. She I trying to get close to Bollywood people but nobody remembers her. I heard someone is posting her old news on Reddit to help make her make comeback and I think you must be that person. 

Bloody-Mary thumbnail

Only her hater make post to get her troll but nobody else cares about her. Neither Bollywood people nor public care about her. She I trying to get close to Bollywood people but nobody remembers her. I heard someone is posting her old news on Reddit to help make her make comeback and I think you must be that person. 

lmfao she is healthy happy and well settled in her life she just had a baby and won't be working any time soon ðŸ¤£ reddit also has loads of cheap gossip about your favourite she working with a murderer and rapist saad lamberjad who is banned in 5 countries 

Now that's real desperation