Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: averma4583

Uploaded on Hulu 

updates:

1. Bebe and Daarji pray that Babaji’s blessings once again reside in their home, as they wonder what Sahiba has gone to get. Sahiba comes with Babaji’s painting. Bebe and Daarji bow their heads to it, and give permission to place painting in Babaji’s room.

2. Bewda#2 & Ghamandi scene continues where Bewda#2 still thinks Sahiba’s behind Seerat’s disappearance… He says finding Seerat is the key… at this point in time, I too give and agree because this darn plot ain’t moving any faster!

3. Bewda #2 and Ghamandi are coming down the stairs where they spot Sahiba with the painting who’s going to place in Babaji’s room. Note that Ghamandi does not bow to painting. Instead they question who gave her permission and Daarji and Bebe both with a United front say they did. Manveer the ghamandi doesn’t budge even upon Daarji’s explaining her Rabb is for everyone. Sahiba retracts from going there, and says she’ll place in storeroom. A few more taunts to Sahiba from Bewda#2 and Ghamandi, but she answers them well, and leaves. The senior Brars are not happy with Manveer and they leave too.

4. Soon security guard comes and says there are ppl outside who want to come meet Sahiba. Manveer refuses and so does Bewda #2.

5. Scene signify to Sahiba decorating her room. Veer with Prince comes. Both are elated seeing how beautiful it is. Gurleen comes in as well saying Daarji praised the painting, so she had to come see. Note Sahiba address Gurleen as Chachi. Gurleen bows to Babaji’s painting. Sahiba shows them a separate section in the room which she set aside for meditation.

6. The kids with Keerat aka Kartar Singh the PT teacher come. Manveer the ghamandi badmouthed Sahiba in front of them. Keerat is super pissed. Another school teacher and and the kids oppose everything Manveer says. Angad does not like hearing Sahiba’s praises. Horny Phuphar also comes. If Keerat could make keema out of Hansraj, she would. She was that pissed as he’s adding ghee to the fire. Soon the kids start calling for Sahiba.
7. Sahiba and co hear the kids, and come to the foyer. Kids come and hug her. Sahiba of course recognizes Kartar Singh as her Keerat. Manveer, Angad and Phuphar just watch in surprise at the rockstar treatment Sahiba gets from the kids.

precap: Sahiba sings in the meditation area. Bewda #2 is attracted to the singing. He receives call that Seerat’s location is found. He’s going to get Bimbo Barbie

Angad is not religious as I said in my post. 

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mirai07

Finally....!!! Now move on quickly to Seerat and her kands....!! 😀😀😀

The naming was the best thing ever happened.....!! 😂😂 

Manveer the ghamandi 😂😂 The reaction would be worth watching if someone says that to her face. 

Thanks for the update ❤️

hehe but she is full of herself… she didn’t even bow to the painting because it was made by Sahiba.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hehe, but she is full of herself… she didn’t even bow to the painting because it was made by Sahiba.

She thinks of herself goddess, but she is a vile woman who has no character. Soon Sahiba will take her place in the house. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This is the most hilarious written update I have read today 🤣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

hehe but she is full of herself… she didn’t even bow to the painting because it was made by Sahiba.

Yes. Absolutely too proudly or I should say a narcissist. For a second when kids were hugging sahib I felt manveer was jealous of not getting that type of love or not being getting such kind of happiness.  
her attitude and behavior makes me feel the people like her deserves seerat type girls. 

Even though it is a show but sahiba’s room and when she put the picture there after opening the curtains looks so divine and pure. 
makers surely did good job there. 

averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This is the most hilarious written update I have read today 🤣

I’m glad I got you a few laughs! 😂 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I’m glad I got you a few laughs! 😂 

A few? A few? Omg I laughed from the word go 🤗

averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Angad is not religious as I said in my post. 

oh I thought he was… think Gurleen mentioned he was Rabb da banda 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

She thinks of herself goddess, but she is a vile woman who has no character. Soon Sahiba will take her place in the house. 

Yes she does has a GOD complex. 
no humanity or empathy at all. 
Pure evil heart. She deserves people like seerat and Jasleen 

averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yes. Absolutely too proudly or I should say a narcissist. For a second when kids were hugging sahib I felt manveer was jealous of not getting that type of love or not being getting such kind of happiness.  
her attitude and behavior makes me feel the people like her deserves seerat type girls. 

Even though it is a show but sahiba’s room and when she put the picture there after opening the curtains looks so divine and pure. 
makers surely did good job there. 

I too noticed the jealousy… wonder how jealous she’ll get when Bewda#2 will be talli in his wife’s ishq!