Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Twitter me Sahiba ki sauthan gayab hogayi, ek dam chup may be after seeing promo uska hosh udgaya. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

new promo aaya kya 

what is it 

vanku going in different direction or ghum way 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Gopi vahu tops the list 🤣

marathi gopi bahu also did wash laptop🤣

some one said there is cooker blast scene as well. mujhe pata nahi hai 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh FUK the one word I hate Zimmedari  

yes the word is dangerous in ITV world. sister zimmedari se girl friend kab ban jaati hai pata hi nahi chalta 🤣

yahaa the zimmedaari means sauten for sister.🤣

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

new promo aaya kya 

what is it 

vanku going in different direction or ghum way 

ya new promo came .not sure how i have to share it. May be you have seen it.

you can check on thread name I think they will take OG concept . please check there. if you have not seen.

not sure about Ghum. but promo is like so confusing, based on PH theory very confusing not sure how they will take it.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

marathi gopi bahu also did wash laptop🤣

some one said there is cooker blast scene as well. mujhe pata nahi hai 

Was it legit rasode mein kaun tha scene??🤣

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Omg E Sahiba seerat di bekasur hai sunke sunke meri kan pakk chukehai hey bhagwan kaha phas gaye hum 😇😇😇😩😩😤😤

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Yeh og ka track hai ... 

This PH has the history of twisting OG into something unwanted. 

However much one might say Ghum went bad coz of the real couple equation clashing with the reel couple, it was not the case at all in KKIS. There they ruined the show with breaking up the jodi unnecessary and making Anu marry Akriti, the cousin right after he filled the FL's maang! Then they changed the entire character trait of both lead characters, one became a flipper and the other a mahaan. One moment the FL enjoys physical intimacy with her *husband* yet she talks of her sister's right on him. For Anu, she became his zimmedaari!! 

Even when they had a chance to clear the mess they created, they further ruined the story by bringing in another male character ( yup there was a time when the viewers wished for a better make character to enter the show) created further misunderstanding. This happened when the show was about to end. They took two weeks extension just to show the couple drifting apart and finally had them reunited in the last episode or so! So yes though the main leads ended up together, the fans never got to enjoy them as couple. 

This is why viewers who have prior experience with this PH give out warnings about having expectations about the show under their banner, however it might have been in OG. 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Was it legit rasode mein kaun tha scene??🤣

I do not know. Woh YouTube pe star pravaah has started uploading episodes since last month. 
I was surfing and some one in comment section mentioned she is waiting for Choley cooking scene. 
actually Marathi one does not seem that dumb so far I browsed on and off.  
all actors are very good and story seems tight and well executed. 
there is a brief scene of dipping laptop in bucket 🪣 with water but was very low key and according to situation it did fit well. It was not an elaborated one like in the video you posted.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

ya new promo came .not sure how i have to share it. May be you have seen it.

you can check on thread name I think they will take OG concept . please check there. if you have not seen.

not sure about Ghum. but promo is like so confusing, based on PH theory very confusing not sure how they will take it.

Thanks I watched. 
let’s see how it goes surely not going in OG way