Which Couple do you think is most likely to do this - hypothetically - Page 3

Poll

Which couple can you visualise the most to be able to do this under the circumstances

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

No, SRK didn't sleep with PC although PC would have liked this and did her best to hint at an affair whenever possible.

But he was nice to her until she made her PR publishing something that hinted at Gauri. He then cut every connection with her.

PC knowing that she would be more or less finished in Mumbai went to USA...she had - with SRK's help/connections earlier - already put a foot into US entertainment industry when doing her singing there.

SRK never had been her "boyfriend".

To the topic:

SRK would do this but nobody (and I stress that), nobody would do something similar on stage, not even with SRK NOT attending..

...and I suppose, Ranveer would do it, too (just because Will did it, though).

EDIT: for those interested in Will slapping Chris Rock:

https://www.looper.com/1181750/the-entire-will-smith-oscars-slap-controversy-explained/

Lol - I agree - Ranveer prolly could. 

I do think that PC had a crush on SRK 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

I have always low key shipped SRK-PC

They had electrifying chemistry from the moment SRK asked who she would marry in a hypothetical question in the Miss India pagent while PC was on stage! 😁

In the movie Don - They had electrifying chemistry. A more sensual type of chemistry - with the long eye locks. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

Why are you still not locked up? 🤣

Or do u want PC to be thrown in with you. 😆

You know whhhaaattt... there is only one girl I'm prepared to follow all the way to h3ll for 😆 it's not pc 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I would choose Salman Khan and if someone took name of a woman he was in relation with.

I would have chosen Dharmendra and Sunny Deol when they were younger. Dharam had chased Devyani Choubal and lashed out at her at a party for her comparing Hema to stale upma in an article. Sunny has fought with media for commenting on his dad's 2 marriages. 

Dharam also lashed out at media for asking about Sunny and Bobby at Esha's wedding.

Rishi Kapoor was another one who would have shouted or glared from his seat.

Younger Sanjay Dutt would have done more than what Will did. Sanjay was known to even give death threats to journos on live camera in 90s.

Jaya B is another one who I suspect for fighting and Big B making faces. Ash would roll eyes too but Abhishek is too scared to actually do a Will. 

100% Agree. 

I even thought of Rishi - But then thought as he is no more - I didn't enter him in the poll. I loved Rishi he was brilliant. Lol 

Sallu would have been the first on the list if he was in a relationship. 

carisma2 thumbnail

I liked both together, too. PC is sensual and a bit provocative and likes to tease-flirt...and had more than a crush on SRK.

He played along (a bit too much, I suppose) and during the Don-shootings she tried to seduce him more seriously (especially in Berlin). SRK still kept fond of her (in a platonic and also teasing way) and, in addition, it didn't damage the hype around the movie. But he made very clear that nothing would happen sexually especially when his family came to Berlin for his birthday.

I assume that PC really was p****ed not getting what she wanted (not satisfied with SRK's platonic demeanour) and deliberately slided her pinky into his pocket while SRK was in discussion with someone else asking someone of the crew to make a photo at the wrap-up party to make this going viral.

If I remember right, PC was invited to a party at Mannat after that to give her the opportunity to explain herself to Gauri which resulted in a kind of agreement that ShahRukh would not work with her anymore.

That again she could not handle (and - unfortunately - Karan neither, when PC hinted at Gauri being insecure...Ha! Gauri and insecure!!!).

That was it then...SRK would be polite when meeting her but avoid to meet her.

Can tell from her face she is doing it on purpose - even when she spoke to media - she made it look suspicious. She's a little piece of craft. 

He doesn't have a clue what she's up to - that's what I think. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

But why is abhishek name is there? according to this forum, he doesn't even care or love his wife 😆 

lol 

carisma2 thumbnail

Maybe to SOME members here... Abhishek loves Aish and cares for her...but he is not one who is known having a temper...he still would react but not in such an ostentatious way (imo).

If Abji did that - Jaya bachan would slap him. 🤣

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

Can tell from her face she is doing it on purpose - even when she spoke to media - she made it look suspicious. She's a little piece of craft. 

He doesn't have a clue what she's up to - that's what I think. 

She isn't pickpocketing.. she is firmly lodged there! 

They are lover man

Srk was so happy in this stage of his life.. he has been extra miserable since they broke up 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

lol i was just joking.. 

Serious answers is, anyone can react that way when their time is bad.. 

Exactly - Like Jason Mamoa explained u never know what the other person is going through. 

Plus Jada really knew how to manipulate and play mind games. As Chris Rock said - she cheated on him and then invited him into an interview about it. 

He should have stayed with biwi no 1

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

lol so.im.not alone yeah they Were  fire in don. I wish we Could see them in moee films but... 

Gauri will have a heart attack and so will Nick 🤣