Anupamaa

New promo- Sahara for Anupama?

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KeVz29a4pU

I'm sure it is jhule ki chudail only. Anupamaaa will happily go back to tamaShahs as free maid. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: janecastle

I'm sure it is jhule ki chudail only. Anupamaaa will happily go back to tamaShahs as free maid. 

I hope she goes back to the shanty. Her true happiness lies only in that dump. If she goes anywhere else, she'll end up ruining more lives with her constant jimmedari ke matke/orat ka batwaara nonsense and stay miserable herself as well. 

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

I hope she goes back to the shanty. Her true happiness lies only in that dump. If she goes anywhere else, she'll end up ruining more lives with her constant jimmedari ke matke/orat ka batwaara nonsense and stay miserable herself as well. 

The way she beams with joy seeing the person, your hope may become reality. ðŸ¤£

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sahara for Anupama, huh? Really? Who ever tries to extend a hand to her will themselves drown in the deep sea. ðŸ¤ª

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Definitely looks like Baa, and looking at the happiness on Anupama’s face, she will shamelessly go back to being their maid, Baa has come to take her back for her son

There is no need to leave Kapadia house in first place, it’s her house very much in her name and also she is still Anuj’s wife, or it can just be an excuse to go back to ex sasural, leaving all of her responsibilities towards Kapadia business behind

This was so expected of her, Anupama and Shahs are pretty predictable in their behaviour

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think it’s her mom

Anu will move back home at the tender age of 45. Honestly hope a Anu realizes difference between a Baa & a Maa

Really hope we get a years leap. Story is so stale

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

The happiness on her face tells that it is none other than BAA Bhagwan. BAA will swagat Mrs. Vanraj Shah swag se.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago
strancho thumbnail

After reading the title I thought she is going to Sahara desert ðŸ¤£

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

After reading the title I thought she is going to Sahara desert ðŸ¤£

OMG!!! Even I thought same thing. I was like they are punning. matalab zindagi itni jhund ho gayi ke ab sab sahara sahara lag raha hai. 

strancho thumbnail
Originally posted by: bajarbattu

OMG!!! Even I thought same thing. I was like they are punning. matalab zindagi itni jhund ho gayi ke ab sab sahara sahara lag raha hai. 

Sahara desert ke saare cactus ka naash ho jayega