Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If you are watching the movie carefully, second half is easy to guess. Second watch pe i was like "how did i miss this",

It's a fun watch for the weekend.

Yami is beautiful 😍😍😍 she is stop being Kangana mega lite because she is one outsider who has the sense of script and talent.

Sunny is🙈

Sharad didn't have much to do.

Minionite thumbnail

Overall a good movie, but kind of predictable after the first 45 minutes or so. The clues are all there.

Yami is fire and I love watching her movies nowadays. She is really doing awesome.

Sunny was good to watch.

They wasted Sharad and Indraneil though. They had 2 awesome actors, but they were reduced to being basically one tone. Not a lot fun in that.

The background score was good. I kind of enjoyed the bhaga bhaga part.

A good one time watch.

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Overall a good movie, but kind of predictable after the first 45 minutes or so. The clues are all there.

Yami is fire and I love watching her movies nowadays. She is really doing awesome.

Sunny was good to watch.

They wasted Sharad and Indraneil though. They had 2 awesome actors, but they were reduced to being basically one tone. Not a lot fun in that.

The background score was good. I kind of enjoyed the bhaga bhaga part.

A good one time watch.

In such thriller stories or whodunit? Theme there need to be more suspects.. here basically it was only 2 individuals ek ne nahi kiya to dusre ne kara hoga that's why it was so predictable.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

In such thriller stories or whodunit? Theme there need to be more suspects.. here basically it was only 2 individuals ek ne nahi kiya to dusre ne kara hoga that's why it was so predictable.

Agreed. Also they spent a lot of time establishing the hijack and chori, but not enough time establishing the climax. There really was no climax. The second half kind of just happened and everyone found out about each other.

I was so curious to know what Neha meant by she didn't want to go back into it all and how she knew Sudhanshu. I also wanted to learn more about how Ankit found her and stuff. A lot of it was left to the viewer to deduce.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Agreed. Also they spent a lot of time establishing the hijack and chori, but not enough time establishing the climax. There really was no climax. The second half kind of just happened and everyone found out about each other.

I was so curious to know what Neha meant by she didn't want to go back into it all and how she knew Sudhanshu. I also wanted to learn more about how Ankit found her and stuff. A lot of it was left to the viewer to deduce.

They made it about hate story but asli maza tab aata.. if even her intent to get into relationship n marrying was to deceive him. Considering her BG.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

They made it about hate story but asli maza tab aata.. if even her intent to get into relationship n marrying was to deceive him. Considering her BG.

she was into him

*spoilers ahead*

its he who was a (to quote Neha) a haramzaada😆

I just feel her planning just took about a week, atmax, a month, aur bichaare ne 8 mahine ghisaaye😆

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

she was into him

*spoilers ahead*

I just feel her planning just took about a week, atmax, a month, aur bichaare ne 8 mahine ghisaaye😆

She was doing such stuff before with her dad.. so was a pro. Haramzaada was new n kacha khiladi.😆

Minionite thumbnail

Yes. Oh man if that had been the reveal it would have been totally unexpected. It became kinda obvious about 20ish minutes in that he was playing her. And then the real plot became evident about 45ish minutes in. But that would have been totally a surprise.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

she was into him

*spoilers ahead*

Yeah that's the issue. The haramzaada planned so much and flopped in a matter of minutes. She is a purana chawal naa. That's why it didn't take her long to come up with a plan.

But that's my issue. I wanted to know her back story and how she was such a pro. There were maybe a few hints, but that's it. And Sudhanshu kept calling her behen, so I was curious to see if they were really siblings or how that relationship came to be.

They could have utilized Indraneil so much better. And Sharad as well! Heck they wasted all this time showing us the relationship between Neha and Ankit. They could have shown us more of Sheikh and how he questioned people to get to Neha. He literally suspected Neha because she was looking into the interrogation. She could just have been curious.