Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Yeah that's the issue. The haramzaada planned so much and flopped in a matter of minutes. She is a purana chawal naa. That's why it didn't take her long to come up with a plan.

But that's my issue. I wanted to know her back story and how she was such a pro. There were maybe a few hints, but that's it. And Sudhanshu kept calling her behen, so I was curious to see if they were really siblings or how that relationship came to be.

They could have utilized Indraneil so much better. And Sharad as well! Heck they wasted all this time showing us the relationship between Neha and Ankit. They could have shown us more of Sheikh and how he questioned people to get to Neha. He literally suspected Neha because she was looking into the interrogation. She could just have been curious.

Sudhanshu was her cousin. 

And she said her dad just handled the money and made a calculation error (m guessing that she lied and they actually tried to dupe the mafia, which shows that she has been doing the job for quite sometime) but I feel like they could have shown one scene where she decided to leave the life behind (after Indraneil asks her if she is back in business) 

I think Sheikh suspected coz everyone kept saying Neha was involved. The four terrorist (minus gafar) took her name, the flight marshal and the flight attendant took her name.

Ig if they are gonna go for a sequel, he'll be on her case too.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Yes. Oh man if that had been the reveal it would have been totally unexpected. It became kinda obvious about 20ish minutes in that he was playing her. And then the real plot became evident about 45ish minutes in. But that would have been totally a surprise.

If and Trp reviewers said that the twist was unpredictable and I was like aise kaise hua? Usually I am the slow one who doesn't see stuff coming even if it's running at 752893km/hr at me😅

And in second rewatch, Yami faulters to show real affection in the bathroom scene (maybe it was a choice, i feel they shouldn't have) because Sunny's character should have picked on it, it was so fake. the first meet is so staged, if you have watched enough ITV revenge shows, you know that from the meal incident to the car breaking down, sab haraamzaade ki kartoot thi.

And uncle ko chain nahi hai, doctor se milke aata hoon bolke ghapaghap karne gaya. She was expecting him in 5, at max 30 mins. Aur pantar logo ko maarne, drive karke apne og gf ke paas jaane ke liye say it took about 25 min. So....🙈

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

If and Trp reviewers said that the twist was unpredictable and I was like aise kaise hua? Usually I am the slow one who doesn't see stuff coming even if it's running at 752893km/hr at me😅

And in second rewatch, Yami faulters to show real affection in the bathroom scene (maybe it was a choice, i feel they shouldn't have) because Sunny's character should have picked on it, it was so fake. the first meet is so staged, if you have watched enough ITV revenge shows, you know that from the meal incident to the car breaking down, sab haraamzaade ki kartoot thi.

And uncle ko chain nahi hai, doctor se milke aata hoon bolke ghapaghap karne gaya. She was expecting him in 5, at max 30 mins. Aur pantar logo ko maarne, drive karke apne og gf ke paas jaane ke liye say it took about 25 min. So....🙈

I know right! The twist was not unpredictable. Sure it was hard to know everything like about Sudhanshu and stuff, but overall it was a rather easy twist to predict.

If they do a sequel, then I want more on Neha's background and I want her winning against haramzada in the end. He deserves it. Itna sab kuch kiya aur phir ek fetus ko yun maar diya and then no rehem, no mercy in trying to force her to go against the hijackers and get the diamonds. Abey agar asli hijackers hote toh?

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I actually liked this movie a lot, when I heard the name of this movie didn’t expect to be this kind of revenge wala storyline. 

Honestly I found the Ankit guy really stupid! He was taking so much time lol! Of course, he will get duped aaya bada. As for Neha, I did not expect her to be the mastermind at first, however when  Ankit showed his bad guy side she wasn’t surprise which clearly shows she knew about his plans.

Acting wise it was okay for me, not wow kind of acting but not terrible either problem was both characters gave away too easily that it was not just about stealing diamonds.

I think this movie does deserve a sequel, if they are intending to make one. If they do make one hope they show more of Sharad and Indraneil’s characters, as the actors are good.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Chor nikal ke bhaaga reviews

very good awesome suspense thriller. Everyone acted good. Yami Gautam is 100% top heroine material with looks n talent but sadly she didn't have much connections in bollywood. Movies like this n action hero should do well in theatres but sadly audience enjoys VFX n maara-maari, goli type week writing wali movies

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sunny is a poor actor. Wish they gave Sharad a meatier role. He was wasted, Yami was very good. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yami is outstanding, was not expecting her to outdo Sunny Deol like that. Hopefully her profile in Bollywood is raised.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yami is so good in the film 

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good movie . Better than recent other ones 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why yami movies not releasing in theatres she keeps cribbing on Twitter