Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali9996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

It was mind blowing,  Angad did need a reality check,  awesome update dear 👏👏👏❤️

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The number of bombshells you threw on Angad in the course of a few mins…👌👏👏👏

I loved the update, his finding out was like being cut off at the knees.  ❤️❤️❤️
Remorse for his actions against Sahiba was there, but this will take it to the next level.  👍

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well, only if TB would be as realistic as this writing! This would help resurrect Angad’s character… but no, I don’t understand why people are hell bent on ruining characters beyond redemption.

Ashviniv thumbnail

Loved the story. i read all parts today. tbh i was so put off with show that i was not sure whether i want to read anything related to it or not

But i am glad i did read your story. this is so logical and sensible

Sahiba like a normal sane person took a stand and left. though i did not much get the feel of her ire against her own family. The way she laid all blame to the brars (which was correct) the same should be done to her father and mother but somehow i didn't get that one. that's my only gripe with it :P

Angad - the moment he realizes what he has done, and how he accepts the mistake in front of everyone is just correct. This is how a normally decent person who has committed a sin will feel and be ashamed/guilty and remorseful. Doesn't make his sin any less in impact. It just gives some degree of comfort that this person wont repeat the same again. (The Angad in serial is so arrogant that u will feel scared thinking when again he will get drunk and try this out again)

In the last chapter Angad got so many shocks. This is going to further increase his misery, shame and guilt more about how he trusted wrong people and mistreated Sahiba

would love to see how this moves forward. please could you tag me when u next update. Thanks

ps - i started reading Hit wicket (the first one) again. i had started reading it earlier when i guess u were writing it but somehow i didnt finish it so correcting that oversight now :)

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago
mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: piyushi

Loved it. At least the stories here are logical. Don't know why the lead  characters are shown so dumb in all serials.

Thank you so very much jii...so glad to know you loved reading this piece from me😃❤️

Originally posted by: anjali9996

It was mind blowing,  Angad did need a reality check,  awesome update dear 👏👏👏❤️

Thank you so very much ji...😃

Originally posted by: kalavathi5

The number of bombshells you threw on Angad in the course of a few mins…👌👏👏👏

I loved the update, his finding out was like being cut off at the knees.  ❤️❤️❤️
Remorse for his actions against Sahiba was there, but this will take it to the next level.  👍

Haha...oops...aree show mein he's far away from these bombshells na..so I thought in my imagination let us bombard him with it😃😉

Indeed this has been a solid blow for him which will only add more intensity to his repentance and remorse for his actions towards Sahiba..❤️

Originally posted by: averma4583

Well, only if TB would be as realistic as this writing! This would help resurrect Angad’s character… but no, I don’t understand why people are hell bent on ruining characters beyond redemption.

Thank you jiii...hope you enjoyed reading the update! Yup in the show I feel his character is being ruined quite a bit that by the time he gets set for redemption too much damage might be done which might lead to numerous underlying issues...😳

Somehow I couldn't see this version of him on screen...hence penning down this imagination of mine..😊 thanks once again

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Loved the story. i read all parts today. tbh i was so put off with show that i was not sure whether i want to read anything related to it or not

But i am glad i did read your story. this is so logical and sensible

Sahiba like a normal sane person took a stand and left. though i did not much get the feel of her ire against her own family. The way she laid all blame to the brars (which was correct) the same should be done to her father and mother but somehow i didn't get that one. that's my only gripe with it :P

Angad - the moment he realizes what he has done, and how he accepts the mistake in front of everyone is just correct. This is how a normally decent person who has committed a sin will feel and be ashamed/guilty and remorseful. Doesn't make his sin any less in impact. It just gives some degree of comfort that this person wont repeat the same again. (The Angad in serial is so arrogant that u will feel scared thinking when again he will get drunk and try this out again)

In the last chapter Angad got so many shocks. This is going to further increase his misery, shame and guilt more about how he trusted wrong people and mistreated Sahiba

would love to see how this moves forward. please could you tag me when u next update. Thanks

ps - i started reading Hit wicket (the first one) again. i had started reading it earlier when i guess u were writing it but somehow i didnt finish it so correcting that oversight now :)

Hello ji...

I am so happy to know that you are glad you read this piece of work from me...😊Yup I know exactly what you mean...iv been put off with what was on with the show post angads misconduct so much that I just wanted to pen down an alternate thought of mine...through...

Yup I agree his remorse and guilt doesn't still make his blunderous act okay ..by any chance ...foe what he did was not okay at all....simply unacceptable..just that his sincere wish to redeem himself on this comes across as a genuine correction...atleast...and like you said thag he will never repeat it again( as in in the show the way its being shown that he doesn't even realise his blunder is a bigger blunder in my eye - 😳)

As for sahiba...arre she is still mad at her mum for sure which is why she's keeping distant and even though she hasn't vocalised it as yet..another reason why she hasn't gone home yet is because she is yet to come to terms and heal from the thought of her papajis role on this...( more on this in the coming updates.. don't worry😉)

Now coming to the last chap with angad getting high voltage jhatka...yup its going to add a lot more intensity to his remorse and redemption indeed..and Yup will surely tag you once I update next...

And yayiieeee....to this last bit from you...youv read bits off hit wicket my heart???That just makes me For this means you have an idea about my writing style already...😃 you read it here or on Wattpad? I remember whilst posting the last bits of it here on IF - I'd got some edit / insert issues while adding media etc so ended up posting wp links on some chapters! Most of my work on arshi - is in my collection on Wattpad only now...

Over time iv finished hit wicket 1.0 ,hw2.0, hw3.0 and am currently half way through hw4.0 too with each of them having different plots yet connected to cricket × arshi❤️

Thank you so very much for the precious support to my work once again yaa..😃

Ashviniv thumbnail
Originally posted by: LifeDramaFicTns

Hello ji...

I am so happy to know that you are glad you read this piece of work from me...😊Yup I know exactly what you mean...iv been put off with what was on with the show post angads misconduct so much that I just wanted to pen down an alternate thought of mine...through...

Yup I agree his remorse and guilt doesn't still make his blunderous act okay ..by any chance ...foe what he did was not okay at all....simply unacceptable..just that his sincere wish to redeem himself on this comes across as a genuine correction...atleast...and like you said thag he will never repeat it again( as in in the show the way its being shown that he doesn't even realise his blunder is a bigger blunder in my eye - 😳)

As for sahiba...arre she is still mad at her mum for sure which is why she's keeping distant and even though she hasn't vocalised it as yet..another reason why she hasn't gone home yet is because she is yet to come to terms and heal from the thought of her papajis role on this...( more on this in the coming updates.. don't worry😉)

Now coming to the last chap with angad getting high voltage jhatka...yup its going to add a lot more intensity to his remorse and redemption indeed..and Yup will surely tag you once I update next...

And yayiieeee....to this last bit from you...youv read bits off hit wicket my heart???That just makes me For this means you have an idea about my writing style already...😃 you read it here or on Wattpad? I remember whilst posting the last bits of it here on IF - I'd got some edit / insert issues while adding media etc so ended up posting wp links on some chapters! Most of my work on arshi - is in my collection on Wattpad only now...

Over time iv finished hit wicket 1.0 ,hw2.0, hw3.0 and am currently half way through hw4.0 too with each of them having different plots yet connected to cricket × arshi❤️

Thank you so very much for the precious support to my work once again yaa..😃

@bold1 - yes thats like such a big misstep from the perfectionist. they ahve completely ruined his character. Made him a villain from the victim in 2 episodes

@Bold2 - cant wait to read this. 

@Bold3 - I read it in IF. yeah that might be the reason, somehow there was a gap between updates and i just lost track. This was in that time when i was devouring Arshi ffs left right and center and i must have got hooked to another one. I liked your writing style. will read all of them and comment :)