Abhira One Shot: The Coffee Shop

Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Abhira One Shot: The Coffee Shop

It was a typical Tuesday afternoon when Akshara decided to take a break from her busy schedule and drop by her favourite coffee shop. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air, and the sound of soft jazz music played in the background. Akshara walked up to the counter and placed her order.

As she waited for her coffee, she noticed a handsome hunk sitting alone at a table in the corner. He was typing away on his laptop, completely engrossed in his work. Akshara couldn't help but steal a few glances at him, intrigued by his concentration and focus.

Their eyes met for a brief moment, and she quickly looked away, feeling a little embarrassed. She picked up her coffee and headed towards an empty table on the other side of the coffee shop, trying to put the boy out of her mind.

But fate had other plans. As Akshara sat at her table, she realized she had forgotten to grab a napkin. She scanned the room for a napkin dispenser and noticed the handsome man sitting closest to it. She took a deep breath and walked up to him.

"Excuse me," she said, tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Can I borrow a napkin?"

He looked up from his laptop, and their eyes met once again. Akshara felt a flutter in her stomach as she took in his warm smile and kind eyes.

"Sure," he said, reaching over to grab a few napkins from the dispenser. "Here you go."

"Thanks," Akshara replied, feeling a little shy. "I'm Akshara, by the way."

"I'm Abhimanyu," the boy said, still smiling. "Nice to meet you, Abhimanyu."

Akshara felt her heart race as she sat at the table beside Abhimanyu. They struck up a conversation about their favourite coffee drinks and quickly found common ground. Akshara couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to Abhimanyu, and before she knew it, they had been chatting for hours.

As the afternoon turned into evening, Akshara and Abhimanyurealized that they had been in the coffee shop for almost six hours. They exchanged numbers and promised to stay in touch. Akshara left the coffee shop that day with a big smile on her face, feeling like she had just made a new friend.

Over the next few weeks, Akshara and Abhimanyustarted texting and calling each other regularly. They would share stories about their day and send each other funny memes. Akshara found herself looking forward to their conversations and began to realize that she had developed a small crush on Abhimanyu.

One day, Abhimanyu suggested that they meet up at the coffee shop again. Akshara eagerly agreed, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. As she walked into the coffee shop, she spotted Akshara sitting at their usual table, a small bouquet of flowers sitting in front of him.

"Hey," he said, standing up to greet her. "These are for you."

Akshara blushed as she took the flowers from him. They were a simple bouquet of daisies, her favourite flower. Akshara couldn't believe how thoughtful Abhimanyu was, and her crush on him grew stronger.

As they sat and sipped their coffee, Akshara and Abhimanyushared small romantic moments. They would laugh and joke, stealing glances at each other when the other wasn't looking. Akshara couldn't help but notice how Abhimanyu'seyes lit up when he talked about his passions and always listened attentively when she spoke.

As they chatted, they slowly edged their chairs closer together until their knees touched. They laughed at the small, almost insignificant moment, but inside, they felt excitement.

Their conversation flowed easily, and soon they shared stories about their families, friends, and dreams for the future. The coffee shop noise faded into the background, and they were the only two people in the world.

Abhimanyu reached across the table and took Akshara'shand, his thumb tracing gentle circles on the back of her hand. She felt a warm flush spread across her cheeks, and her heart raced.

Without a word, Abhimanyu stood up and Aksharafollowed suit. He took her hand and led her outside, where light snow was falling. They walked hand-in-hand, their breaths creating small clouds in the cold winter air.

As they walked, Abhimanyu stopped and turned to face Akshara. He took both her hands in his and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Ever since I met you, I knew there was something special about you," he said softly. "I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for you."

Akshara felt her heart skip a beat at his words. She opened her mouth to respond, but Abhimanyu leaned in and kissed her before she could. It was a gentle, sweet kiss that left them both breathless.

They pulled back, and Abhimanyu looked at Aksharawith with a soft smile. "Will you go on a date with me?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with hope.

Akshara nodded, tears of happiness in her eyes."Yes," she whispered. "I'd love to."

And that was the beginning of their beautiful journey. They went on numerous coffee dates, trying out different cafes and discovering hidden gems in the city. Each date ended with a romantic moment, a lingering hug, or a stolen kiss. They felt a deep connection with each other and knew they were meant to be together.

**************************************************************************************

As their relationship grew stronger, Abhimanyu knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Akshara. He planned the perfect proposal, taking her to their favourite café, which had a stunning view of the city.

The coffee shop was a cosy little spot tucked away on a quiet street corner. The soft glow of the café lights illuminated the dark wood furnishings, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The air was thick with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, and the sound of the barista steaming milk echoed through the space.

Abhimanyu was dressed in a crisp white shirt and navy blue trousers and sat nervously at a small table in the corner of the thecafé. He fidgeted with the small velvet box in his pocket, his heart pounding in his chest. He was waiting for the love of his life, the woman who had captured his heart from the very first moment they met.

As she walked into the café, his heart skipped a beat. She was stunning, with her curly brown hair cascading down her shoulders and her bright green eyes sparkling in the dim light. She was wearing a simple white dress that flowed elegantly around her as she walked.

He stood up and pulled out a chair for her, his hands shaking with anticipation. They sat down, and he nervously played with the ring box in his pocket.

As they sipped their coffee, he couldn't take his eyes off her. He knew that this was the moment he had been waiting for. He took a deep breath and reached for her hand.

"Akshara," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I love you more than anything in this world. You are my soulmate, my best friend, and my everything. I can't imagine my life without you in it."

He got down on one knee and revealed a stunning diamond ring as he opened the small velvet box.

"Akshara, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at the man she loved. She knew that he was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

"Yes, yes, I will," she said, her voice filled with emotion.

Abhimanyu slid the ring onto her finger, and they both stood up, embracing each other tightly. The café erupted into applause, and the couple kissed passionately as the barista poured them each a fresh cup of coffee.

It was a beautiful moment that they would cherish for the rest of their lives. The coffee shop, with its cosy atmosphere and comforting aroma of the coffee, had become the perfect setting for their perfect moment.

**************************************************************************************

The sun was setting on a beautiful garden overlooking a picturesque lake. The aisle was lined with flowers of every colour, and the guests were seated on rustic wooden benches, eagerly awaiting the bride and groom’s arrival.

As the soft strains of a string quartet filled the air, the groom stood at the altar, his eyes fixed on the archway at the end of the aisle. His heart was pounding in his chest, and he could hardly contain his excitement. He had been waiting for this moment for what felt like an eternity.

Suddenly, the music swelled, and the crowd rose to their feet. Akshara appeared at the end of the aisle, her white dress flowing behind her like a trail of lace. Abhimayu's heart skipped a beat as he took in her beauty. She was radiant, her hair in loose waves around her face and her eyes sparkling with love and joy.

As she approached the altar, Abhimanyu's eyes filled with tears. He couldn't believe he was lucky enough to marry such a wonderful woman. She was his soulmate, his partner in life, and his best friend.

As Akshara reached the altar, Abhimanyu took her hand. They gazed into each other's eyes, lost in the moment, and the world around them fell away.

"I can't believe how lucky I am," he whispered, his voice breaking with emotion. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, inside and out. I am so blessed to have you in my life, and I promise to love and cherish you for as long as I live."

Akshara smiled through her own tears and leaned in to kiss him. The crowd erupted into applause, and the newlyweds were swept up in a whirlwind of joy and happiness.

As they exchanged rings, they felt deeply grateful for the coffee that brought them together. They had explored so many cafes, but this little café changed their lives. They promised to continue their coffee dates for the rest of their lives, exploring new cafes and creating new memories together.

As they walked back down the aisle, hand in hand, Abhimanyucouldn't stop gazing at his Akshu. He knew that he had found the love of his life, and he felt truly blessed to be sharing this moment with her.

They danced the night away, surrounded by family and friends, but only one person mattered to Abhimanyu. As they swayed together on the dance floor, he whispered into her ear, "I love you more than anything in this world, and I always will." And as they kissed under the starry sky, he knew that he had found his happily ever after.

Their love story was a testament to the fact that love can be found in the most unexpected places, even over a cup of coffee.

As the newlyweds entered their hotel room, Akshara'sheart was racing with excitement. She had been waiting for this moment for what felt like forever, and now it was finally here.

Abhimanyu took her hand and led her over to the bed, his eyes locked on hers. He could hardly believe that he was married to such a beautiful woman, and he felt a rush of love and desire sweep over him.

Without a word, he leaned in and kissed her deeply, his lips exploring hers with a sense of urgency. She responded eagerly, her arms wrapping around his neck as they sank down onto the bed.

They explored each other's bodies for hours, lost in the moment and consumed by passion. The world around them fell away as they made love, their bodies moving together in a dance of desire and pleasure.

As the night wore on, they lay wrapped in each other's arms, their hearts pounding with joy and contentment. They whispered sweet nothings to each other, sharing their hopes and dreams for the future.

"I never knew it was possible to feel this happy," Akshara said, gazing up at her husband with a look of pure love.

"I feel the same way," he replied, his fingers tracing circles on her bare skin. "You are the love of my life, and I promise to cherish you always."

They fell asleep in each other's arms, their bodies intertwined and their hearts overflowing with love. As the first rays of dawn crept into the room, they knew that they had found something truly special. They were more than just husband and wife - they were soulmates, destined to be together forever.

Akshara and Abhimanyu had been married for two years and had always wanted to start a family. Finally, their dream came true when they found out they were pregnant. Overwhelmed with joy, they began their journey to parenthood.

Their first visit to the doctor for a sonogram was a magical experience. Seeing the tiny heart beating inside Akshara's womb brought tears to Abhimanyu’s eyes. They couldn't wait to meet their little one.

As the pregnancy progressed, Akshara began to experience strange cravings, and Abhimanyu was always happy to indulge her. They went on long drives, enjoying the scenic views and talking about their future as a family.

One day, while they were out on a drive, Akshar felt a small kick from inside her womb. They were both amazed and delighted. Abhimanyu placed his hand on her belly, feeling their baby’s movement for the first time.

As the pregnancy continued, they celebrated every milestone together, from the first ultrasound to the gender reveal party. They even enjoyed planning and organizing a baby shower with their friends and family.

During the last few weeks of pregnancy, Abhimanyu became even more attentive and caring towards Akshara. He made sure she was comfortable and had everything she needed. They spent many hours cuddled up together, talking to their unborn baby and imagining what life would be like once the little one arrived.

Finally, the day arrived when Akshara went into labour. Abhimanyu was by her side, holding her hand and providing her with emotional support. When their baby was born, they both cried tears of joy. Holding their little one for the first time, they knew that this was the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

As Abhimanyu held their little bundle of joy for the first time, he couldn't believe his love for this tiny, perfect human being. He turned to Akshara, tears streaming down his face, and said, "We did it, my love. We created this beautiful life together."

They were filled with a sense of love and wonder as they left the hospital and returned home with their bundle of joy. They were excited to begin this journey together as a family and couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you giving this story a chance and hope you enjoyed reading it.

Edited by Shadow_kissed - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful story ❤️ 

I miss abhira ☹️

Amru4krish thumbnail

Lovely 🥳 Very beautifully written 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aww it's really so beautiful story.❤️

You have written it so well that I can feel AbhiRa in your story.😊 

From the beginning till end you have portrayed their character so well.👏 

And yes I do like more because no GoRila here😆 

Only our AbhiRa❤️ 

Amazing OS 

Keep writing dear

Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Beautiful story ❤️ 

I miss abhira ☹️

Thank you 😊

I am glad you enjoyed reading it!

Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Lovely 🥳 Very beautifully written 

Thank you smiley1

Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Aww it's really so beautiful story.❤️

You have written it so well that I can feel AbhiRa in your story.😊 

From the beginning till end you have portrayed their character so well.👏 

And yes I do like more because no GoRila here😆 

Only our AbhiRa❤️ 

Amazing OS 

Keep writing dear

Thank you smiley1

It has been a while since I wrote something for a particular fandom. And the current track calls for a respite from the overload of drama.

I have a few more off-track stories planned, and I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as you enjoyed reading this one.

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I got the OG Abhira vibes! Thank you for writing this! We really needed this when the show is crushing all of us! 

Beautiful story 💕💕

Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Originally posted by: SejN

I got the OG Abhira vibes! Thank you for writing this! We really needed this when the show is crushing all of us! 

Beautiful story 💕💕

I am glad you enjoyed the story. 😊

I agree, the show is really crushing us all. I think I fast-forwarded today’s episode in like 5-7 minutes. There was really nothing worth watching! 

Thanks a lot once again for giving this story a chance. 🤗

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Shadow_kissed

I am glad you enjoyed the story. 😊

I agree, the show is really crushing us all. I think I fast-forwarded today’s episode in like 5-7 minutes. There was really nothing worth watching! 

Thanks a lot once again for giving this story a chance. 🤗

I didn’t even bother to watch lol. You all are brave for tuning in and watching lol