Frequent Posters

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Gurki ne cashews jala diye 🤣🤣🤣🤣

this guy don’t even know basic cooking 🤡

what he is doing here 🤣

Jala diye thik hai but he served those jale hue. Cashews and thought it would go unnoticed 🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I don't understand how Aruna's khichdi got good comments? Biryani is meant to be fluffy. Also did she end up adding masala in her biryani? Also seems like she didn't use jackfruit properly. If anyone else did that with their protein, then they would have gotten horrible comments. Biasness ki had hai...

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

So looks like the finale week was a week long only for the contestants. They're just stretching it for tv unnecessarily 🤡

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I don't understand how Aruna's khichdi got good comments? Biryani is meant to be fluffy. Also did she end up adding masala in her biryani? Also seems like she didn't use jackfruit properly. If anyone else did that with their protein, then they would have gotten horrible comments. Biasness ki had hai...

Apparently she made Thalapakatti Biryani which looks like that only. After knowing the name I googled it.

This is how this Biryani looks

IMG_20180131_143209_HDR.jpg

Edited by ananya3129 - 1 years ago
average-student thumbnail
average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Gurki ne cashews jala diye 🤣🤣🤣🤣

this guy don’t even know basic cooking 🤡

what he is doing here 🤣

jala ke phir ishmartness dikhayi aur jala hua side chhupa diya 🤣 chef vikas was eyeing his cooking the whole time and caught him😆

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Apparently she made Thalapakatti Biryani which looks like that only. After knowing the name I googled it.

This is how this Biryani looks

IMG_20180131_143209_HDR.jpg

Interesting, I had no idea. Looks more like sticky rice.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer brar,the greatest judge on this earth himself said it is necessary to know the difference between pulav and biryani seeing chomu ka biryani. So how u judges made him,on what basis u made this chomu a finalist who even have no idea about biryani,pulav,oven use,who does cheating???  

Baa,deepa ji,priya,saching,priyanka were far more better than this gurki, but no you had to make this man finalist because apparently (acco to channel) he has good look( i think he is one average guy),he is funny( not to me) who will do time pass flirt and will make some funny reels! Wah!!👏

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

Na toh yeh lassi hai na thandai hai par tasty hai.

This is the level of comments on finale week of Masterchef 🤔

lol, toh fir kya hai? 😆i was lost...