Chashni

Nirbhay-Raunaq-Amma

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

So as per episode Raunaq is half telugu and half north Indian which people online knows but they revealed it for trp audience.  So Raunaq is close to his mom, she was hero of his life I wrote was because I am assuming she is no more as there are no articles on anyone who's going to play Raunaq's mom role. So I am guessing whatever the revenge Raunaq have is related to his mom and connected to Sanjay.

Nirbhay looks like really nice dude who really loves Roshni. He is such a sunshine character it's pity they gonna end him soon. He may not know how his father was and Chandini is wrong to judge him because no child just accepts his/her dad is wrong just like she never accepted her dad being wrong. I hope she calms down and gives him a chance instead of taking decisions for Roshni but I know being self righteous ITV FL she will just pass judgements. Anyway Roshni and Nirbhay are cute couple.

PS:Sicku we got it Raunaq is half telugu so now stop  making him talk in telugu in every episode.  I am myself telugite so I don't want to hear is every episode even if it's realistic to get into native language in between the conversation. 

Edited by abhiya_12 - 1 years ago