Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I've always thought it more likely that Tara brings her bhaiji to Dhruv's time rather than Dhruv going to her time.

What use would Dhruv's expertise be without modern medicinal systems and tools?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

For a change, I found this interesting. ðŸ˜ˆ

Although I have a doubt - Dhruv might ask Tara to travel back to his time with Mahaveer. Otherwise, what would he possibly do without electricity and basic medical tools? ðŸ˜³

PassionStar thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

I've always thought it more likely that Tara brings her bhaiji to Dhruv's time rather than Dhruv going to her time.

I think she wants to take Dhruv to 17th century in order to convince him that her claims regarding time travel and her brother's health are true.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Nahiiii its too early

Did she forget her marriage is due in 17th century?😆

She should only go back after marrying Dhruv

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

ikr!! It would definitely make more sense to bring him over here!! Get him treated.ball 17th century ka bharosa isn't even needed tbh ðŸ¤£wo thik ho Jaye phir batate rehna.. the OVERWHELMING TIME PRESSURE TARA!!! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Nahiiii its too early

Did she forget her marriage is due in 17th century?😆

She should only go back after marrying Dhruv

they will get married... Phir wo psycho bhabhi ka kya hoga.. Dhruv ke promise ka kya.. praan jaaye vachan na jaaye ka kya.. ðŸ¤£ bhaiji ka kyaaaa???

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

they will get married... Phir wo psycho bhabhi ka kya hoga.. Dhruv ke promise ka kya.. praan jaaye vachan na jaaye ka kya.. ðŸ¤£ bhaiji ka kyaaaa???

They’ve already done fake marriage.. ðŸ˜³

Do you think they’ll get married for real? ðŸ¤”

dhun.laagi thumbnail

It is evident this plan will fail. Itna toh BTS footage dekh liya hai iss zamaane ka, why are we even contesting that she will transport them into 17th century? The only outcome here that will happen is that his mom and others get a valid reason to hold a grudge against Tara and/or report her to the police for supposedly kidnapping Dhruv 🥲

Ilaaj and all toh 3 mahine pakad lo, nai hoga..

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

What if her 17th century husband also comes in the present time😆