Performance Discussion 18 & 19 March, 2023

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Udit Narayan - Kavita Krishnamurthy & Rani Mukerji Special.

Discuss here...

Screenshot_2023_0318_144255.jpg

IMG_20230318_143924.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Sonakshi n Senjuti 😍

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Debo Shivam duet was nice..Debo showed she is way above Shivam who is seemingly most versatile among boys.

We could see where he lacked when Uditji sang few lines of the song..even at this age he had the josh

altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Debo Shivam duet was nice..Debo showed she is way above Shivam who is seemingly most versatile among boys.

We could see where he lacked when Uditji sang few lines of the song..even at this age he had the josh

Yes Deboshmita overshadowed Shivam in the duet. Singing was fine but as you said, the josh was missing from Shivam's side. 

altgr thumbnail

Saturday - Udit Ji & Kavita Ji Special

Girls again killed today. Everyone performed beautifully but if have to choose only one, it will be Bidipta today. She was just excellent. Deserves to be in the finale.

Rishi was best in boys. 2 different songs sung very well. I found Chirag average. If there's an elimination, it should be him.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: altgr

Yes Deboshmita overshadowed Shivam in the duet. Singing was fine but as you said, the josh was missing from Shivam's side. 

Since the start he holds himself back..was doing great in between..but today again his voice was subdued

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Bidipta was good too..just one issue..her antaras r better than mukhdas..start isn't that impressive but she elevates the song as it progresses 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kavitaji Uditji special

An enjoyable episode.  Good performances.

Senjuthi was good.

Sonakshi was awesome. Such a beautiful rendition of Pyaar hua chupke se.  Both the songs were good.  MBD well -deserved.

Bidipta was a surprise.  Just when most of us had ranked her second last, she came up with an amazing performance.  Superb rendition.  One of her bests. 👍

Shivam , as pointed out by many, was not upto his mark.  Esp in the duet with Debo, he failed to infuse the energy needed for Tu Cheez badi hai.

Debo was good.  But actually, I liked Bidipta better than her in this episode.

Rishi’s Ae ajnabi didn’t connect with me.  Somehow I felt him a bit underwhelming , He was better in Ruk Jaa.

Chirag as usual was mediocre.  He needs to go. 
Asides…

Udit - Adi segment was so touching. 💕👌

Uditji & Kavitaji still have the power to mesmerize with their voice. 👍

So, once more Sonakshi stood out for me, followed by Bidipta,  Sonakshi is way above Rishi, hope she wins. 

And finally… looks like Adi got his outfit for Holi Special  a tad late.  Chalo der se sahi.. 😁

The promos for Rani epi seems interesting. All seem to be singing well, esp Bidipta.  I can catch it only next weekend  😔 - will be traveling. Looking forward to  the comments here. 

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Rani Mukerji Special

This has to be one of my favourite episodes of the season. Song selection was awesome, few songs which are generally not sung were performed and Rani was good as a guest.

For me star of the day was Sonakshi. Flawless performance by her. Both the songs rendered beautifully. 

Next will be Rishi. Loved his performance. Both songs were awesome especially Aye Udi Udi.

Everyone sang so well - Senjuti, Bidipta, Shivam & Deboshmita. Chirag was decent too.

Enjoyable duets too.

I haven't heard the original versions but the songs sung by Senjuti & Sonakshi from Rani's recent movie sounded really beautiful.

Music video looks cool. Hope it's out soon.

Overall a great episode and weekend. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: altgr

Rani Mukerji Special

This has to be one of my favourite episodes of the season. Song selection was awesome, few songs which are generally not sung were performed and Rani was good as a guest.

For me star of the day was Sonakshi. Flawless performance by her. Both the songs rendered beautifully. 

Next will be Rishi. Loved his performance. Both songs were awesome especially Aye Udi Udi.

Everyone sang so well - Senjuti, Bidipta, Shivam & Deboshmita. Chirag was decent too.

Enjoyable duets too.

I haven't heard the original versions but the songs sung by Senjuti & Sonakshi from Rani's recent movie sounded really beautiful.

Music video looks cool. Hope it's out soon.

Overall a great episode and weekend. 

Did they say how many people they are taking for finale?