Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

All of SRK and Divya Bharti scenes from Deewana movie are damn good as well. They had awesome chemistry! So underrated. I was glad that Rishi died in that film. He looked like her uncle πŸ€”

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am still annoyed over the fact that she never got to know his identity πŸ€”

Bruh tell me about it. I’m even more annoyed at the fact that she left her phone on the loudest volume ever while hiding. That ringtone could’ve woken the dead. 

infinity101 thumbnail

All of SRK and Mahima scenes from Pardes. And his chemistry with Manisha in Dil Se β€οΈ You know I found these pairings much much better than the overrated SRK-Kajol, SRK-Madhuri, SRK-Juhi etc. I also genuinely wished that he had done a film together with Karishma. Their chemistry was fire in Shakti the Power, even though they weren’t involved romantically. It’s a shame truly! 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dekha infi, πŸ˜³ maine push kiya toh nikal hi gaya na tumhare muhh se bhi β˜ΊοΈ now, every guy know where to click. β˜ΊοΈ

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Haila!! Iss baar title aur content 1 level up hai kya?πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Arre go ahead re.. 

Nahi re, infact iss baar toh thakela sa hi hai isi liye apprehending so much πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

πŸ˜‚ Par aisa mauka kam milta hai na tumhe toh grab the opportunity re! πŸ˜†

Haan, mauka toh kam hi milta hai ..par koi (read nathu😳) ungli uthaye mujhpe usse pehle maine hi haath khade kar diye πŸ˜’

infinity101 thumbnail

The way Rishi Kapoor made eye contact with Dimple Kapadia during the start of that β€œ Sagar jaisi ankhon wali” song omg β˜ΊοΈ He looked so darn delicious in that film. Who in their right mind would have fallen for Kamal Hassan when he was there! 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Nahi re, infact iss baar toh thakela sa hi hai isi liye apprehending so much πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

Haha ab mujhe aur bhi mann hai jaan ne ka ki aisa kya topic hoga! I don't think itna thakela hoga re! But haan now you have set a standard for yourself, mere jaise ko toh thakela topic bhi proudly bana lete!πŸ˜†

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Does the OP mean what makes you swoon? πŸ˜†

The myriad of replies are so funny. Specially the stark difference in men and women sensibilities πŸ˜†

I'm trying so hard to pinpoint scenes but I am unable to recall a "This is it" kinda moment. I like it when characters display casual comfort and understanding in smallest of moments... subtle and spontaneous. 

Something healthy like these two share?

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Haha ab mujhe aur bhi mann hai jaan ne ka ki aisa kya topic hoga! I don't think itna thakela hoga re! But haan now you have set a standard for yourself, mere jaise ko toh thakela topic bhi proudly bana lete!πŸ˜†

Bacha lo re baba! Posted! 🫣